Wronged

Next Morning
At the ibighit building.
At the dance studio.

"Guys, you are doing amazing I couldn't get any better dancers. I am so happy with you're work. So let's get to the third song on which you are gonna be dancing to. NEED ME by Rihanna. So let's get started" the choreographer nim said to all the dance line. "Ne!" All of them shouted in response and stood with their partners. (Y/n) looked over at Jimin to see him looking at her too. She got shy and lowered her head and then rose her head up again and found hoseok looking at her now. She smiled at him and then focused on the choreographer again.

All of them practiced a lot.

Three weeks have passed and all of them have been working hard.

JUNGKOOK's POV~

We all left the dance studio and were walking out together. I am now comfortable with the girls around. They are pretty good.
  Before us 6 going to meet up with the rest, My rest of the hyungs came up to us with the rest of BP. "Come on guys, we need you. Come on we need to work on some BANGTAN shit. Let's go" Suga hyung placed his arm around me. "Jungkookie, I am bored and hungry let's play" V hyung tugged at my sleeve making cute faces with his cute manly deep voice... I just smiled at him and nodded. "What is that we have to work on hyung?" Jimin asked Looking at namjoon hyung. "Oh! Sorry girls. We were rude. Hey! How are you?"Jin hyung asked as he is a gentleman ... You know he knows how to treat a girl right and he is what every girl wants. I saw the girls smiling so prettily from the corner of my eye. "Ah no, it's fine we are fine. How are you all doing?" Rosè asked bowing down. "We are doing good thanks. Sorry we gotta go. Bye see you tomorrow!" Namjoon hyung was in a hurry and waved at the girls dragging us with him. "Bye, girls!" I heard hobi hyung say to the girls as we all walked fast to the studio.

   After we all reached the studio. "Jiminie, jungkookie, hobi hyung! I missed you!!" V hyung said as he hugged all three of us at one time. "Right , so back to work." Namjoon hyung clapped his hands to get our attention as all of us sat down on the couch in the studio. "Everyone got the text I sent you?" Jin hyung asked Looking at all of us.. and then all of us started checking our messages. But I couldn't find my phone, maybe I left it in the dance studio. "Hyung, I forgot my bag in the dance studio. I'll go get it" I stood up and ran to the dance studio. As I was about to take the last turn to the dance studio. I heard Jennie noona's voice "Hey, (y/n) what are you planning on doing?". "I am not gonna do anything, if Jimin oppa falls for me then it's all good. But if hobi oppa falls for me then I will accept him. Haha" I heard (y/n) voice say those bitter words. I felt like someone is trying to hurt my hyung by killing them. And I can't bear it when it comes to my hyungs. This girl (y/n) is no good to my hyungs... And I have been observing hobi hyung for these past three weeks and he seems to be liking her. I don't want hobi hyung or Jimin hyung to get hurt.  I saw my bag lying not too far from the door ,close enough to get it without grabbing their attention .As i was moving towards it ,I noticed the floor was slippery"someone must've spilled water" I murmured under my breath ,when I got ahold of my bag I heard someone twitch I panicked and quickly grabbed my bag and tried to run but slipped  "shit",they all turned around and looked at me with wierd looks ,I was so embarrassed   "ah sorry" and quickly turned around and walked awkwwardly since by butt was wet,I was in my own thoughts.But I bumped into someone." Oh sorry" I looked up and saw it was Jimin hyung he looked at my face and gazed at me suspiciously,"you were taking too long ya know? What were you doing? " I hesitated and looked at where the dance studio is, he walked past me and looked to where the girls were.He went in and saw the girls "Oh hey girls. You guys didn't leave yet?" Jimin asked the girls. "Yeah, we were about to leave." Jisoo noona replied.I hid behind hyung as they said their farewells. "Ok bye" I heard Lisa and (y/n) say. He just waved at them turning around and walked fast " god we're getting late!" Jimin said dragging me with him.
I think (y/n) is a play girl. And she is planning on hurting my hyungs. I will never let that happen. I thought she was good. But I guess not.