Fell For Her

(Y/N)'s POV~

Oh my god... My partner is Park Jimin?! He is my bias because I am an ARMY.
   He is such a cute and sweet person. The way his eyes disappears when he smiles. The way he is just an amazing person over all. His angelic voice can sooth you're heart.

   I am just controlling myself... Because I am an idol. And I can't look all crazy pants in front of the artists I admire the most.

And now I am gonna be dancing with my bias from BTS. OK. I am living every ARMYs dream right now.

OK wow.... Park Jimin is coming towards me.. with the sweetest smile ever. God help my ARMY heart.

  "Hey, partner! Ready to slay this dance?" Jimin said with a sweet smile... Looking at me in the eyes.

  "Hey! Yeah totally ready. Let's do this" I returned him the smile.

  We walked towards choreographer nim.. since he gestured us to come over.      "So, Jimin and (y/n) I am gonna show you this dance you're gon be doing. And I know you guys are good dancers and will probably learn fast. So wanna start right away?" Choreographer nim asked as we approached him.

"Yes. We'll do it. We'll work hard" Jimin said as he looked at me beside him and gave me a smile.

"OK, so... We'll get started." Choreographer nim said. We were dancing to 'Close' by Nick Jonas and ft. Tove lo. As we started practicing the dance thought by the choreographer nim.. facing the mirror... The rest of the dance line just sat behind us watch our every move. After a good half an hour practice... We took a break.

  I went over to the corner of the room to get a bottle of water from my bag.... As I got there.. I sat down to drink water.. I didn't notice jhope and Lisa sitting right there.
  "Hey (y/n)!! You were doing great!!! I always knew you were so talented" Lisa said all joyful, giving me a back hug. I saw her beautiful smile from the corner of my eye and gave her a quick peck on the cheek. And stood up.
  "Hey!" I heard someone say.. as I was about to walk back to the choreographer nim and Jimin. I turned around to see jhope waving at me. I walked towards him. "Hey" I said giving him a smile. "You are talented, I gotta say. You got the moves" he said impressed of what he saw. "Really? Well, if you think I am talented and got the moves... You should see Lisa unnie" I said pointing at Lisa who was sitting not so far away from jhope on the floor.
  "Haha. I know that you girls are talented. Looking forward to being friends with you guys!" Jhope said looking at Lisa and then at me as his beautiful lips curled up.
  "Yeah, sure" I said before waving at them and walking back to where Jimin and choreographer nim stood.. waiting for  me.

  We practiced for about 5 mins with choreographer nim... Then he headed to others to get them ready for the other dances. Jimin was leading me... And I gotta say, this boy here beside me.... Is hella talented.

Me and Jimin have been practicing for a while now... And I really love dancing with him. I couldn't focus on anyone but him. All the others were dancing at the back.... And as I glanced over at what was happening at the back.. I made eye contact with jhope... Who actually was also looking at me at the same time... We exchanged smiles and then I focused on Jimin again.

  "Wow! Jimin and (y/n) don't you make a good team!" Choreographer nim approached us as we were all tired and sweaty sitting on the floor with our legs spread across the room.
   "Yeah we do. Don't we?" Jimin said as he turned towards me and gave me a confident smile. "Yeah" I replied and gave him a shy smile.

   "Hey (y/n) we took a video of you... You guys look amazing! See for yourself" Lisa and Rosè approached us as Lisa showed me a video she filmed of me and Jimin dancing.
I took the phone she held in front of my face.. and played the video.