Chapter Two

Sitting in a chair with the bag over my head I hear small whimpers but my sobs are the main thing anyone could possibly focus on.

I feel the bag be ripped off my head as I'm trying to calm down by moving forward and backwards. Looking to my left I see Colby's black shirt and his jeans and then I hear his whimpers.

"Colby. Colby it's going to be alright man. It's going to be alright." I try to say in a calm voice but the shakyness is still noticable.

I see a tall man walk in front of me and grab Colby, taking his bag off. Colby looks at me with terrified eyes and his eyes gloss over. I keep telling him it's alright but the bag is put on his head again.

"Please.....please what do you want?" I ask crying over, "just leave us alone! We're just kids. From Kansas. Please." I say sobbing harder, the tears streaming down my face. I try pulling my arms but the duct tape holds them still.

The guy in the black outfit takes out a gun and my eyes go wide. I start to move the seat back and forth trying to get free.

"No! Please please!" I start to scream trying to make him to stop. The guy lifts the gun to Colby head and  more tears stream down my face.

"No! He's everything I have-----." I scream right before I hear the gunshot and Colby's body goes limp. I scream harder than ever for Colby as I feel the tears land on my lap.

"COLBY!!!!! WHAT DO YOU WANT!" I scream at the guy. I try to move my seat but all I can picture is the scene replaying and replaying in my mind.

I close my eyes and slightly shake not wanting my best friend to actually die. Not wanting the person I love to die. But he did.

"Please...........I want him back.....I just want my best friend back." I say moving back and forth. I look up at the sky and close my eyes, my head falling back to the ground.

"Colby........." I whisper in a begging tone. I feel arms wrap around me and immediately start freaking out.

"NO! NO LET ME GO. STOP!!" I scream wanting who ever was on me to let go. I see Colby walk in front of me as he tries to clam me down by his voice.

"No....no....you....." I try saying but all I do is stutter. Colby puts his hand on my shoulder and moves his hair out of his face while smiling.

"Sam. Sam. Look it's me. I'm here. I'm fine." Colby says. I look at him in shock and shake my head. He quickly takes the tape off my limbs and I stand up slowly.

"I - I thought you actually died." I say hugging Colby tightly. He hugs me back and I feel the tears decrease but still flow freely down.

"Sam I'm so sorry. I'm here. It's okay." Colby says. I pull away and look at him and he tilts my head up with his finger, "hey I'm okay, it was just a prank."

Just a prank...