Chapter Four

Watching Colby fall the ground was like slow motion. After the sound of the gun went off his body slowly fell to the ground. He laid their limp and non moving.

The guy walks back and goes by a dark wall where I can barley see him. My eyes are filled with tears and I hear nothing around me. Not even my cries or screams. I look down at the ground and everything is just black and white.

The only true color is red. A giant red puddle slowly increasing. My eyes go wide and I feel sick to my stomach.

"Colby..... Colby please wake up!" I shout. He doesn't move and I start crying harder squeezing my eyes shut. I then feel a hand on my shoulder and look up to see Colby.

"Colby?" I ask quietly. I notice the cold look in his eyes as it holds no color. The blood matted to his head. I hear another gunshot and Colby falls to the ground again.

"COLBY!!!!" I scream. I feel the tears roll down my face harder than ever.

"Sam! Sam! Sammy wake up!"

My eyes shot open as I see a distressed and tired Colby hovering over me. I look around my room until my eyes finally land on Colby.

"I - I saw you......y-you died twice and...." I say to Colby. He gets the idea and lays down next to me letting me softly cry.

"Shh Sam. I'm okay. You're okay." Colby whispers. I nod my head and my eyes get heavy. I soon fall back to sleep in the arms of Colby.