Ch.4

Co-writes insane_beyond_belief

Blair's POV

As I walked to the kitchen to grab our snacks, I had a million thoughts going through my head causing me to space out an  bump into my brother.

"Hey!" I yelled at him. He just kept walking, and man that agitated me! I then backed up and took a running jump an kicked him in the back, sending him straight to the floor.

Alex' s POV

I heard a large 'banging' sound from the kitchen, snapping me out of my thoughts. I jumped up off of Blair's bed, running into the kitchen, just to see her brother lying on the floor with her standing over him triumphantly, with a huge smirk playing on her face.

I couldn't help but to just laugh. She turned around startled and confused.

Blair's POV

'Wow, her laugh is just so horrifyingly beautiful. Ok, I need to stop thinking!' I thought, a blush creeping up my cheeks causing them to turn a rose red. 'Good thing it's dark in here. Plus, I don't think she noticed, thank goodness.'

I walked to the cabinets, and got our snacks. I then grabbed her wrists, dragging her back to my room.

Once we got there I sat on my twin sized bed and looked at her. She had blush on her checks, but....why?

Alex's POV

She was spacing out again, but this time it was different, she was staring at ME. 'WHY IS SHE STARING AT ME! OH MY GOSH, ITS BECAUSE I'M BLUSHING!!!!!' I yelled in my head. 'Ok Alex, calm down!'

I snapped her out of her trance and we decided that we'd re-watch Yuri! On Ice. By the time it was over we  each had five nose bleeds and fangirled about fifteen (million)times. We were both tired and worn out from all the excitement and blood loss, so we decided to go to bed.

Third POV

They both got changed and layed down, but both girls could tell something was wrong, it was mainly Blair. Alex was curious why she was acting weird, so she decided to ask.

What are they going to find out about the other? Will it change their friendship forever?