Ch.17

Airalynns POV

I snapped out of my thoughts when I heard Breanna talk to me.

"Oh y-yea.... Sorry."

She looked at me and then at Violet and grabbed both our wrists and dragged me into her bedroom.

When she grabbed my wrists I felt a slight shock jolt through my body, but it was gone as fast as it came.

Breanna looked at Violet and told her to stay put while she pulled my wrist into the kitchen. She pushed me against the wall and glared at me.

For a slight moment I thought she was going to kiss me but that thought was gone as fast as it came.

"If you mention anything about me kissing you a couple days ago I will punch you! Violet is happy with me! I do not need you to ruin that!"

With that Breanna turned on her heel and walked towards her bedroom, me following slowly behind her.

When I walked into her room, I sat on the end of her bed away from Violet.

Breanna noticed my actions and kicked me hard in the leg.  Violet did not notice.

I didn't think I could handle much more of this.

"I'm not feeling so well. I think i'm gonna go." I got up and walked out of her room to the front door.

The cold air felt good. I decided to take a walk instead of going home.

Third Person
Did Airalynn's and Breanna's friendship get affected by this relationship?