Chapter 1.

Richies POV
Stanley and I were sitting in class waiting for Bill. He usually took a while because his class was upstairs but today,he took longer? Finally, Bill came but he was with someone. "Hey Bill" Stanley said. "H-Hi" he stuttered. "Hi" I said to Bills new friend I was guessing. "Um..G-G-Guys this is E-Eddie." Bill informed us. "Hey." Me and Stanley said in sync with a friendly smile. "Hi." He said with a soft shy voice. Something about him made me feel a weird feeling. Something that I've never felt with anyone at all. But what was it? The bell rang and we sat down and waited for the day to end. The bell rang once more and we left. Finally it was summer! "Ohh fuck!" I said. "W-What is it Rich?" Bill asked. "Bowers and his goons." Stanley said. "Just walk and don't make eye contact." I told them. "Look,the losers got a new club member and it's the little wimp." Henry teased. He's always after us and mostly us all the time. We ignored him and walked on but they started to push Eddie around just because he was with us. "What the hell man!" I yelled at Henry. "You say somethin foureyes? You better watch it there Tozier or you wont see the light of day." He threatened. "You ok Eddie?" I asked him. "Yeah what about you?" "I'm ok" I replied. "Let's g-get our of here." Bill insisted. I felt bad that Eddie was now a target for Henry and his gang. We all decided to walk Eddie home in case Henry found him. It sounds crazy but he has his ways. I wanted to start up a conversation so I asked "So how did u guys meet?" Eddie answered " In 8th period I usually sat in the back but, the teacher moved me next to Bill so we just started talking." As Eddie spoke, his words started fading. I started to feel that feeling again. It didn't feel like  it was a bad kind of weird but it felt good just I've never felt this before. "Richie!" Stanley shouted. "Huh, W-What? Sorry I was just thinking." I lied. "Well can you walk and think?" Stanley asked sarcastically. "Yeah uhh s-sorry." I said nervously. "Bye guys thanks" Eddie waved bye as he went to his house. I was still trying to process what this whole thing I felt whenever I was with Eddie. Since me and Bill lived pretty close we walked the rest of the way to my house. I told him bye and went straight to my room. I helped my mom clean the house then I got ready for bed. No matter how hard I tried I just couldn't get Eddie out of my mind! "Ughhhh!!" I yelled. "Richie, you ok?" My mom asked. "Ya I dropped something on my foot." I lay in my bed tossing and turning the whole night. Still,I couldn't get Eddie out of my damn mind! I finally fell asleep but of course I started to have a dream of Eddie. RICHIES DREAM: (" I love you Richie I really do. "I love you so much Eddie" he leaned in slowly...) later RING!!

First story kinda short but I tried so just enjoy!-Bethany ❤️