Chapter 2.

RICHIES POV
The next day we all decided to go to the quarry. I was wondering if Eddie was going to go. He probably would, wouldn't he? I mean, we're his new friends right?
"Stop thinking about him Richie!" I told my self. I don't know what it was about Eddie that I just couldn't get him out of my mind. What does this mean? That dream, that, it was just, it was crazy!
I met Bill at the quarry and saw Bev was there too. "H-Hey Rich." Bill greeted.
"Hi guys." I said kind of quiet. "You ok?" Beverley asked. "Yeah I'm just a little tired I uhh, didn't get much sleep last night." I told them.
"Oh,ok." Beverly told me. I didn't want to tell them why I didn't sleep so good last night. I hoped they didn't ask me why. But in the middle of my thought.. "Is something on your mind,is everything ok?" Beverly asked me. I couldn't tell them I just couldn't! "Uhh..Yeah." I said kind of hesitant.
"H-Hey Ed's." Bill said. "Shit!" I said louder than I thought. "What!?" Beverley asked. "Oh an ant bit me." I lied.
I hated to lie to them but how would I explain something I don't even know myself? We started to play around at the quarry but every time I looked at Eddie I just couldn't stop remembering that dream I had. I was clueless,I didn't know what it meant. I tried not to pay to much attention to him but I didn't want to seem rude.

EDDIES POV
I was glad I had some new friends. Something about them,well they weren't like other people  which was good. We were all different from everyone else and I think that's how we kind of all got a bond. Richie seemed different from the way Bill explained. He wasn't being goofy and loud like Bill said. Maybe something was going on I guess. "You having fun Eddie? This is our favorite spot to go." Beverley had asked me. "Yeah." I said with some excitement. I want this bond to last I don't think I can ever have good as friends as these.

RICHIES POV
I felt like I was being a little rude so I talked a little bit to Eddie. " Umm Eddie, you ever been here?" I asked him. "No I uh-I don't think so." He said with his nice soft voice. No what are you saying! What is going on with me?! We walked Eddie home and he waved bye and smiled. His smile.. something about was just I can't explain. I walked home and tried to sleep but again, I couldn't. It was another night of tossing and turning. I just kept thinking about the whole day I was with Eddie. Everything he said, his smile was so.. I need to stop!  Wait does.. does this mean.. I- I li-like him!?

Here's chapter 2 it's shorter but I hope you like it! Enjoy! - Bethany 💓