Chapter 2

Lucy Heartfilia was just waiting for a train. She wanted to take the bus, but Lisanna scares her. Why does she bully only me? I can't wait to see Miss Juvia. Lucy thought.

Lucy was 16 years old with a young adoptive younger sister. Actually, Wendy was her first friend. Wendy is shy and she was mute. She always waited for Lucy on the corner of the street. Always.

So, Lucy thought it was very concerning when she didn't see Wendy. Where is she? Lucy thought. Lucy then saw a head of blue hair and a hand tugging on the hair. Lucy ran towards the people, praying it wasn't Lisanna bullying Wendy.

When she got closer, she heard some things that pissed her off. "You mute freak!" Lisanna shouted at the scared little girl that was trying to protect herself. Wendy couldn't scream, so trying to get help was useless.

Lucy saw red and she ran at Lisanna, her eyes burning with tears. "Leave her alone!" Lucy shouted at the cruel girl. Lisanna was shocked and she saw the fist that was being aimed at her. A soft hold stopped Lucy's attack. Lucy turned to look and she saw Juvia.

"Miss Juvia." Lucy says, staring at the angry blue haired woman.

"Don't commit animal abuse." Juvia says, making Lucy giggle. Lisanna's face burned at this and she wrapped one arm around Wendy's neck. Wendy couldn't breathe as Lisanna didn't allow her to breathe. Wendy started crying and she felt pain from the too tight hold.

"Wendy/Lisanna!" Two people shouted the two girls name. However, a boy's voice was heard along with Lucy's voice. Lucy was shocked as she never heard a boy's voice sound so very deep and feral. She thought that the voice was very sexy.

Lucy turned to see the mysterious stranger and she had a blush sporting in her cheeks. "Lisanna, are you causing trouble, again?" The boy asked spitefully.

"Ah, Mister Dragneel, I was just-" Lisanna was suddenly cut off by the new stranger that Lucy has never met.

"Save it. Release the child." He said coldly. Lisanna quickly obeyed the boy, which made Lucy gasped at him. He takes shit from no one! She thought. Lisanna is scared of him and that's a plus.

Lucy ran to Wendy and Wendy pawed at Lucy. Lucy picked up Wendy gingerly as Wendy was very frail. "Are you alright?" Lucy asked in a overprotective manner.

Wendy pawed at Lucy to show that she was fine, but her throat was aching. Lucy breathed out a sigh of relief and she glared at Lisanna. The stranger suddenly made Juvia's eyes widen. Master Natsu is out and about! How did he hide his horns? She thought. She wondered why Lisanna was out causing trouble. She would've killed her, but Mira would get depressed and tried to kill herself, again.

Juvia didn't want that and she knew that Natsu didn't want that, either. She has a caring heart, but her sister is very abusive towards her. Juvia thought. She wondered why Natsu didn't just kill her and tell Mira that Lisanna had an unfortunate 'accident'.

She sighed at this relief. She knew that Natsu was going to get very close in murdering the girl. "You've embarrassed me enough today." Natsu says, angrily. Lisanna got scared and she followed Natsu without saying a word.

Juvia took Lucy and Wendy took the hospital so the doctors can check up on Wendy.

Please enjoy this chapter!

Please vote, comment and share this story to your friends on Wattpad or anywhere else that loves, Nalu and/or Fairy Tail fanfiction