Chapter 7

Lucy was carrying Wendy to her bed. Wendy had fell asleep while crying. Lucy was running her hand through her hair. "Damn it." She whispered.

The entire doctor visit irritated her very much. Lucy wasn't happy when she came home and now she knew that she wasn't geting any sleep without being worried about Wendy. Damn it. She thought.

She felt responsible even though Lisanna had caused the problem. Because she was angry, she didn't realize that she was hurting herself.

Lucy left Wendy's room as she paced around the house. Juvia noticed, but she didn't say anything. She felt Lucy's anger and mental agony.

With Natsu

Natsu was still in his bath as he thought Lisanna's questions. I hoped she isn't planning anything, because all three of them can did of heartbreak and depression. He thought. He flapped his wings a little bit and he sighed. I wanna see Lucy again. He thought.

When it was morning, Natsu was stretching his back and wing muscles. When his muscles popped, Natsu groaned in relief. "That's better." He said.

Natsu then got dressed in a red and black suit. His pink hair was still soaked and spiky. "I'm calling Juvia and telling her that I'm coming over right now." Natsu says, his teeth glistening.

I meant to update this Tuesday, but I couldn't and I forgot to updated it yesterday. Forgive me for the late update and short chapter. The next chapter will make it for it, I promise.