Chapter 3

Lucy was stroking Wendy's hand, comforting her as Wendy disliked hospitals. Wendy then pawed at Lucy and the older girl was worried that more damage would have been done if Lucy picks her up.

The emergency room was packed and the trio of people only added to the amount of people. Wendy pawed at Lucy and Lucy looked down at Wendy. Juvia had walked outside to call Natsu. "Master Natsu?" She said into the phone.

"Sorry about the trouble. I didn't expect Lisanna to go cause trouble in the human world." Natsu tells Juvia.

"It's fine, Mister Natsu." Juvia says, seeing people walk out of the hospital. People must be around her. Natsu thought.

"Who was that girl with you?" Natsu asked Juvia.

"Huh, oh? You must mean, Lucy." Juvia answers Natsu.

"Lucy." Natsu tried the girl's name on his tongue. Her name is cute. "Is she one of the girls you look after?" Natsu questioned.

"Yes, she is. Juvia is wondering when you can visit Juvia." Juvia tells Natsu. She heard Natsu sigh over the phone.

"I can't come now, but I need to schedule a meeting, so I can see if she's the one." Natsu tells Juvia.

"Juvia will tell you when Juvia's not too busy." Juvia tells Natsu.

"You do that. Did the ice stripper come back?" Natsu asked.

"No, sir, not yet." When Natsu heard Juvia's answer, he wondered what took Gray so long to complete one mission.

"Okay. Just send him to me when he returns, alright. I will talk to you soon." Natsu tells Juvia.

"Yes, sir. Talk to you soon." Juvia says, ending the call. Gray, darling has not come back yet. Juvia hopes that nothing bad had happened. She thought.

She was worried, but she had to worry about Lucy and Wendy more. Before she could walk back into the hospital, a hand grabbed her wrist tightly and Juvia looked behind her to see Zeref. "Mister Zeref." Juvia whispers, afraid.

Zeref Dragneel was Natsu's older brother, but he gave Natsu the Lord title. He didn't want it. He wanted something else. He wanted the soul of their evil uncle.

Zeref had Juvia's wrist in his hand, but he didn't try to hurt her. "Juvia Lockser." Zeref whispers the woman's name and she whimpered, feeling Zeref's breath touch her cool body. "That blond hair beauty will be mine. Tell Natsu that I saw her first and she will be my mate. If you don't tell him that, then, the blue haired girl will more that just her voice missing." Zeref threatened.

Juvia felt relief flow through her body when Zeref released her. She glared at the ground.

This is the end of Chapter 3! Please vote, comment and share.