Chapter 9

Juvia had return to her human form and she had walked back home. She had gotten back to the house in time because she heard Wendy's door opened and closed. Juvia smiled at this. She knew that Wendy was a girl who would rather just shoulder her own pain to see the people around her happy.

Juvia growled, remembering Zeref's threat. Wendy's too pure for this. I can understand Lucy knowing, but Wendy is too young. Juvia thought.

Wendy was rubbing her eyes when she saw her bruises. She whimpered and she felt mental agony. Juvia felt Wendy's mental pain and she groaned to herself. Her agony is strong, too strong. Please don't tell me that she needs therapy. Juvia thought in horror.

Wendy touched her throat and an silent sob came from her. All of the sudden, a pair of arms had wrapped themselves around Wendy's midsection. Lucy's eyes glowed red and Juvia gasped. Is she not human? She thought.

Lucy was hugging Wendy close to her. She was close to transforming. I am not a human being. I wish I was, though. I would be able to hang out with Wendy a whole lot more. Lucy thought.

Juvia just stared at Lucy in shock as she felt a strange power from Lucy. Lucy, what are you? Juvia wondered.

With Zeref

"Ahh, Lucy is feeling her true blood awaken. She will not be a human any longer. But, I need her. I need her, but that little girl is in my way. My little brother, I can handle, but that little girl? She needs to be out of the picture." Zeref says darkly.

Zeref walked over to a prison. Angel was standing, her eyes were closed. Zeref remembered the fight that Angel had put up, but her death was needed. She died a warrior, but now she will be revived as a demon. He thought, ordering Angel to wake up.

Angel's blue eyes popped open and her body cracked as she moved to look at her new master in his eyes. "Yes, Master?" Angel's voice was still the same. Zeref chuckled at this.

"Find Wendy Marvell and kill her." Zeref ordered Angel. The undead demon smirked.

"Yes, Master. I shall not fail you." Angel tells Zeref. The evil demon nodded his head.

"Now. I am busy, so leave." Zeref tells Angel. Angel left Zeref alone so he could concentrate. Angel smirked as she left to do her job.

With Natsu

"Zeref is planning something and I will stop him." Natsu swore while clinching his fists together tightly.

This is the end of Chapter 9! As you can see, I have added goals to the summary of this book. Because I love this book so very much, I hoped it can get over 1k reads.

Please comment and vote. Please share to people looking for a new NaLu fanfic to read.