Chapter 8

Juvia felt her phone vibrate and she quickly answered it. "Hello?" She said.

"Hey, Juvia." Natsu's voice didn't surprise Juvia this time. I wonder why he's calling. She thought.

"Hello, Master? Do you need something?" Juvia asked, before she stretched out her blue wings. That feels so much better. She thought as she started to lift herself off of the ground. There was no one around and she knew that she was safe from any humans seeing her. She groaned feeling her stiff wings crack.

She haven't been in her demon form for awhile and she hopes that she wasn't rusty in her fighting skills.

"Yeah, I'm going to come ahead and come on by because I want to see Lucy." Natsu tells Juvia. Master wants to see Lucy. Juvia thought with a smile on her face.

"Okay. Is lunch okay with you?" Juvia asked Natsu. Natsu then thought about it. Human food doesn't hurt me. Natsu thought, munching on a fireball. He then swallowed it quickly.

"Yep and I'm gonna stuff my face!" Natsu tells Juvia. Juvia giggled. That sounds just like Master for him to say that. Juvia thought. She then giggled.

"So, do you think that Lucy is your mate?" Juvia then asked Natsu. Natsu got serious.

"She has to be my mate. E.N.D. reacts to her very positively. I, for myself, have a crush on her." Natsu admits to Juvia.

"Did you see her before that day?" Juvia asked, shocked.

"Yes, but she didn't see me. It was during my time of weakness. I had shrunk to smaller version of myself." Natsu tells Juvia. Juvia then remembered something that Lucy told her.

"Master, were you that 'little boy' that Lucy had helped after you fell and got injured?" Juvia asked. Natsu grinned.

"Yep, although me tripping was an accident." Natsu says, scratching the back of his head.

Juvia was shocked at this. Lucy had helped Master Natsu, even though Lucy doesn't like blood. Lucy is deathly frightened of blood.

Juvia gazed down at the house. Maybe he can break down the walls that she had put up. Juvia wondered.

Please enjoy this chapter and sorry for the late update! Please vote and comment!