❀ zero

[just a normal day in the park.]

_

ethan dolan

ethan obnoxiously rode his skate board, no cares in the world as he circled around the park.

he road fast, and didn't pay much attention to where he was going, whom he was passing, or how he was stirring his skateboard.

claire looked up from her book, feeling the slightest bit sense of fear, she didn't know why, but she got up, and walked away from her spot on the bench.

still, however, her eyes remained on her book. claire knew better, but how was she going to find her page again? that'd take ages.

when she looked up, her eyes had met another's, a boys, and he crashed into her, clutching her shoulders for support.

she let out a yelp of surprise, "did I scare ya?" he asked, removing his hands from her shoulders and picking his skateboard up from under his feet.

claire shook her head, "no, it was just sudden."

ethan bit his lip, smirking, "sudden?" he questioned.

claire took the time to look at his features, he had brown hair, hazel eyes, and quite the charming smile. however, his hair was a mess and he had a bright blue streak dyed on his hair, but it was slightly unnoticeable with the hat he wore.

ethan snapped his fingers in her face, "earth to bookworm!" he abruptly said.

"bookworm?" claire offendedly repeated.

"sudden?" he responded, once again with a smirk.

claire looked away from him, scoffing.

what a jerk.

"you should watch where you're riding that thing." claire attempted to sound harsh, but her sweet and innocent voice didn't help.

"says the chick who was walking while reading." ethan stated, motioning towards the book in her hands.

"your such a-

"handsome boy?" he said, taking a step closer.

claire cleared her throat, and shook her head.

"you don't agree?" ethan asked with a fake frown.

claire shook her head, "i didn't say that".

"oh, but you implied it, baby girl." ethan said, emphasizing, 'baby girl'.

claire rolled her eyes, "i'm going to go." she said, attempting to walk off, and further more, never meet this boy again, even if it meant never going back to this park.

he stopped her, grabbing her wrist, "but, I don't know your name."

claire swung back, raising an eyebrow, "it's claire." she answered with an annoyed tone.

"well claire- ethan said watching as she paused from walking.

"i'm ethan, your local bad boy"

_