❀ cinq

wear something pretty.

_

"ethan, do you realize what you said to logan was a threat?" jack gilinsky the school principal asked, leaning on his desk with a not so pleasant look on his face.

ethan nodded, "wasn't the first time either." he admitted, kicking his feet on the desk.

"ethan, take your feet off of my desk." principal gilinsky demanded calmly, ethan nodded again, slowly, removing his feet from the top of his desk.

"do you have reasoning as to why you do and say these such things?" principal gilinsky asked in what looked like disappointment, rather than disgust.

ethan shrugged slyly, "he said something i didn't like."

"so you threatened him?"

ethan smiled in response, "i gave him a hint at his future." ethan corrected.

principal gilinsky slammed his fists down on his desk, and ethan didn't flinch, he just kept his smile.

"mad, are you jack?" ethan questioned, leaning forward on his seat.

"that's it, mr. dolan, i'm going to have to suspend you." principal gilinsky announced, opening a slot in his desk and pulling out a few papers.

"you are to not come to class for the next two days, if, this happens again-

"i understand, jack, don't call my mom, i'll walk home. she's at work anyway." ethan said, already at the door, he harshly slammed it behind him.

"jeez, what happened in there?" claire asked, rushing towards ethan.

"i'm suspended, i've got two days of no school." he replied, happily.

claire frowned, and ethan caught on, immediately.

"i'll be at your house later, get permission to leave, and if they say no, sneak out, we've got plans." ethan told her, flashing a bright smile.

"we've?" claire repeated confused.

"yes, wear something pretty."

clairw furrowed her eyebrows, questionably.

"never mind that, you're always pretty."

without another word, ethan rushed out of the school, leaving a smiling claire behind.

_

ethan took a deep breath, standing outside of a girls clothing store, and it was an overly expensive one too.

he wanted to buy something for claire, he felt the urge to.

surely not just because guys buy their girlfriends things, or girls like guys who buy them things.

ethan took a look around, feeling definitely out of place. he wasn't used to expensive clothing stores, along with girly ones at that.

ethan had money on him, he wasn't stupid enough to think he'd get away with stealing at a place like this and not get caught.