❀ sept

there's been a change in him, have you noticed?

_

claire skipped along side ethan, he was walking her to school, and gawking at how she had chosen to wear his hat.

claire wore a black hoodie, along with some jean shorts, ethan liked the outfit on her, but wished she had worn the blue coat again.

not just because of how she looked in it, she looked amazing. he wanted to show her off, to his friends, to the school, to people on the streets, to let them know, he had found the one he's been looking for.

and almost every girl at their school, wanted to be that one.

"you know.." ethan trailed off, leaving his thoughts unattended to.

he stopped in front of the skipping shorter girl, making her stop too.

she looked up at ethan with a small smirk, and with how attractive she had looked, ethan wanted to do more than just kiss the girl infront of him.

"you're wearing my hat wrong." he stated, moving it to where the front part was now in the back.

he then pushed a piece of hair behind her ear, smiling. "there we are." he said satisfied.

claire nodded, then continued to skip, and ethan found himself falling for this girl he barely knew, and no one could catch him.

he jogged towards her, catching up, then he reached for her hand, which caused her to slow down on her skipping again.

they laced their fingers together and began walking closer. claire found herself wanting to lean her head on ethan's shoulder, but she stopped herself.

they were not anything yet, and she couldn't push her chances.

"did you really have fun yesterday?" ethan asked, letting their hands move together as they walked.

claire gave ethan an odd look, as if mentally asking, 'are you serious? '.

"yeah, i really did, i want to do that more often." claire asked, seeing the school come into view.

"do what?" ethan questioned with a huge smirk plastered on his face.

"hang out at the top of a car, or kiss me while doing so?" he finished, and claire gasped, slapping his shoulder with her free hand.

claire then had stopped walking, and turned around to face ethan.

"i'll see you." she said, peering over her shoulder at their school.

ethan sighed in response, "i"ll meet you at her house when schools out, we can go do something, if you want?" he offered, and claire nodded eagerly.

"what'd you have in mind?" she asked.

ethan bit his lip, he should've thought before he said that, because he had nothing planned.

"whatever you want." he carelessly said, "i'm fine with anything, as-long as you're there." he finished, and mentally gave himself many high fives when claire blushed.