❀ huit

i'm starting to like you a lot more than i intended to.

_

"hey claire, what's your last name?" ethan asked, walking behind her up the stairs.

"parker, why?" she asked, turning around.

ethan stopped walking up the steps, and turned his head and looked at claire's mom, "thanks for letting me in, miss parker!" she only nodded, but gave ethan a warm smile.

"you're such a suck up to my mom." claire said, shaking her head as she continued up the stairs.

"you too." ethan muttered, following her.

she turned around, glancing at him quickly, "i heard that!" claire exclaimed with a smile on her face.

_

"this would be the great claire parker's room?"ethan questioned, shutting the door behind him with a smirk plastered all over this face. claire lazily fell onto her bed.

"i like it." ethan said, mimicking claire's actions and laying beside her.

she turned her head to face ethan, who by surprise, was looking back at her with hunger in his eyes.

"so.. bad boy, what's our plans?" claire asked, examining his hazel eyes.

"i don't know, i told you we could do anything you wanted." he responded, moving closer to her.

claire stayed looking at him, and it was almost like looking at the lights last night, it was hard to peal her eyes away from him.

"well i could call grayson and we could go on an ride again, you enjoyed that a lot, didn't you?" ethan suggested, watching as claire raised an eyebrow.

"i thought our plans were just the two of us."

ethan smirked when he heard that, "alright then-

"speaking of grayson." claire said, cutting him off.

ethan gave claire a confused look, but nodded her to continue.

"ally likes him.." claire said, staring at ethan for a reaction.

his eyes widened in disbelief, "wait, really?" ethan questioned, leaning upward a little more than he was before.

"yeah, she doesn't think he likes her back, does he?" claire asked, and all ethan could do was smile.

"oh yeah, he's had eyes on her for a while."

claire clapped her hands in excitement, "oh, you should've heard what he said that night when kian and her kissed." ethan continued.

"i mean, i get where he's coming from though." ethan said, and claire leaned upward on her elbows, furrowing her eyebrows almost envious.

"i mean, if that bottle landed on someone else when you were up, i would've-

he was cut off by a smirking claire, "you'd what?" she curiously asked, batting her eyelashes at ethan all innocently.

"i would've been mad." ethan admitted, "not at you though." he added, and claire could only smirk more.

"would you be jealous?" she pushed, leaning a little closer to ethan.

"would've been livid." he replied, balling his fists a bit.

claire took her chances, and leaned closer to ethan, this time closing the space between them, and letting their lips graze one another.

her bottom lip moved against his, and he wondered if claire knew what she was doing to him, wondering if she could hear his heart beat out of his chest.