❀ trois

you've never kissed anyone, have you?

_

claire looked at ally who was smiling wide, big eyed too, she seemed really excited for the game that claire thought would ruin her life.

gulping, she turned her attention to kian, the spinner.

kian looked around the room, at those who had sat in the circle, many faces were unfamiliar to claire, almost all of them were.

she met eyes with ethan, who looked just as nervous as she did, but he covered it well, and wouldn't admit it due to his 'bad boy' ego.

"are we ready?" kian asked the group of people, he said it like he was an announcer of some sort.

the group nodded, and a few yelled yes, everyone except claire of course.

ally looked over her shoulder at claire, taking notice of how nervous the new girl looked.

"you've never kissed anyone, have you?" ally asked, whispering.

claire looked at ally, and wondered if she was trust worthy. surely she had to be, she was friends with ethan. she was friendly too, and her kind eyes, those convinced claire.

"yes." claire answered, looking away from ally, and over at kian who was positioning the bottle.

she felt a soft hand touch her shoulder, "it's okay, it's not that hard, and remember, it doesn't have to mean anything."

claire nodded in response to ally, as she kept her eyes glued to the bottle that kian began to spin.

everyone's eyes watched the bottle, excitedly, although most of the people here were just as nervous as claire.

the bottle slowed down, and claire's eyes went upward when it stopped, seeing who it had landed on she could only giggle.

"who will be the lucky girl or boy to kiss me, magic bottle?" kian asked aloud, spinning the bottle again.

the bottle was poorly spun, almost as if kian had planned on making it land on a certain someone, and when the bottle stopped a little too close for claire's comfort, making ethan clench his jaw, but she could only gasp seeing that it had landed on ally, ethan sighing in relief.

ally's eyes looked like they'd pop out of socket if she moved, and a blush crept it's way to her cheeks.

"ally?" kian questioned with a smirk on his face, shrugging his shoulders he waited for her to come closer.

ally leaned over, "this is my first kiss." she admittedly told claire, through a whisper in her ear.

claire watched ally move towards kian confidently, and wished she could be like that. not in the situation exactly, but the way she handled it.

ally was the one to lean into kian, seeing as kian wasn't moving anymore than he had to, but he kissed back.

it was just a peck, lasting maybe a second, but, the two of them were blushing and claire questioned what was between them.