❀ quatre

seriously, are you following me?

_

claire sprung out of her bed, slapping the loud alarm clock on her nightstand.

for someone who had just moved to the city, she really wasn't looking forward to a new school.

new people, meant strangers, strangers meant judgement, and judgement was after the hard first impressions.

sighing, she walked over to her closet, and searched through everything, judging by the people she had just met, she wouldn't count classy as the best attire.

"why didn't i get prepared last night?".
claire asked herself, face palming.

she then bit her lip, still eyeing her closet, "oh, a party last night, remember?" claire again, spoke to herself.

she smiled, 'the one i kissed ethan at.'

then she frowned, forcing an angry face, 'don't you dare think of that.'

sticking to what claire thought was almost decent enough, to be accepted atleast at the school, she picked out her white colored romper with a leaf green colored bomber jacket, some sandals and an orange purse.

she brushed back her long hair, and applied some makeup.
_

"you look nice dear." claire's mother complimented, setting down a plate of pancakes infront of her daughter.

"i don't feel nice." claire admitted, shrugging and eyeing the pancakes.

her mother eyed her actions, thinking of some advice to give claire, she knew moving was hard, and schools were harder.

she placed her hand over claire's, "hey, you'll make some friends, i know it." she assured her with a cheerful smile.

claire smiled back, even though it was partly forced, "besides-" her mother started.

"maybe that boy goes to your school, surely he's nice enough to introduce you to some people."

claire mentally scoffed, "ethan, that's his name right?" her mother questioned.

claire nodded in response, wanting to tell her mother, she hoped he didn't attend the school that she did.

and a part of claire wanted to tell her mom she kissed him, well, he kissed her, but she did kiss back.

_

"okay well, this is it." claire said, eyeing the school.

she turned over to her mother, feeling a gentle hand touch her shoulder.

"again, you'll make friends, trust me." claire's mom once again assured her.

_

claire walked down the never ending hallways, her eyes glued to her schedule and momentarily, on the room numbers that she passed by.

6, was it that hard to find a room, let alone on the first floor.

as claire continued walking, she heard an obnoxious male voice laugh, however, she ignored it and continued walking.