❀ six

_

his bonnie on the side.

_

claire took a step outside, shutting the front door behind her, she immediately felt the cold air hit her face, so she clutched the blue coat tighter around her body. noticing an unfamiliar car, she stared at the parked car that was unrecognizable, and wondered where ethan was.

ethan sat in his seat, stunned, amazed maybe, by claire's looks.

his mouth hung open, and he gulped, "she looks real nice with her hair loose." was all he said before he swung the car door open, swiftly, catching claire's attention.

"wanna go for a drive, babygirl?" he asked as their eyes made contact, she nodded, quickly making her way over to the car.

"you're not driving, are you?" claire asked, not responding, ethan eyed her from head to toe licking his lips.

black jeans, a white tank top along with a see through white cover shirt, the blue coat, and her black boots too, he loved her style.

"no, grayson is." ethan answered, opening the back door of the car for claire.

claire took a seat hesitantly, taking in her surroundings.

it was a nice car, and everyone was in it but kian was the only one absent from the group, claire mentally reminded herself to ask about him later.

ally hugged claire, leaning over her seat to do so, "you look great!" she complimented, and claire smiled.

"thanks, you too." claire said, scooting over as ethan took a seat next to her.

claire choked on the air that she had forgotten how to breathe, but remained silent, "you're going to have fun claire, trust me." ethan assured her, taking in her nervous state.

she nodded, looking around at everyone again. grayson was in the front seat with ally at his side, he placed his hands on the radio turning it up slightly. cameron was on his phone texting someone which seemed to make him smile.

claire didn't know the song, or the artist, but she bopped her head to the music, she found it nice, and enjoyed it.

ethan smirked, "that would be 'bryson tiller'." he said, moving his head a little to the music aswell.

_

they had been in the car for about twenty minutes now, not exactly planned to go anywhere, but somewhere fun, or somewhere to bring them something fun to do.

ethan gazed at claire as she looked out the window, staring at the city lights and admiring them, little did she know, ethan was admiring her, like she was the lights.

he didn't know what he was feeling, but it was a whole lot of everything, and it felt crazy new to him, but he liked it, in the best possible way.

"the city is so pretty at night." claire admitted, not daring to peak away from the sight.

ethan smiled, "like you." he smoothly stated, not really thinking or stopping himself when he said it, and his friends heard him, almost speechless.