Chapter 3

I sat crossed leg on my bed under the sheets studying chemistry when Ross came in. "What?" I asked, mocking his permanent scowl.

Ross scowled. "Haha. Very funny. Your mom found out how you got hurt and told me to apologize."

"How'd she find out? How come you're the only one apologizing?"

"Rydel overheard me talking to Rocky. And since I was the one threatening you, I was the only one who had to apologize. So. S-s-s-s-s-"

"Apology accepted. It's gonna take forever for you to say sorry."

Ross sighed in relief. He looked at the textbook I was holding. "Chemistry? I got an F in that." He looked at my notepad. "Who still takes notes? Oh I got it! Nerdy can tutor me!"

"What no I-" I stuttered. Ross lifted the sheets and climbed in beside me. "So. Teach me nerdy."

"Get out of my bed!" I yelled.

"Why nerdy? Can't handle the sexiness?" He breathed into my neck.

I rolled my eyes in frustration. "Okay fine."

We spent the next hour discussing Enantiomers and Diastereomers, Stereoisomers, and Stereochemistry.

"So a Fischer projection may not be rotated by 90 degrees, but it can be rotated 180 degrees without changing its meaning."

"Exactly," I said. Ross yawned beside me. "Go to your bedroom. We've got a test tomorrow on this."

Ross nodded and dragged himself out of my room. "Thank you," he muttered, barely audible.