Chapter 25

March 17th, 2013 was when the blessing came. Our beautiful baby girl. Ross wanted her name to start with R, to pass on the family tradition. That's why we named her Raegan. Baby Raegan Lynch. It sounded like a true superstar.

A few months after the baby, July 15th, 2013, was when Ross and I got married. I still remember his vows:

"Beatrice is not only the girl of my dreams. She's part of my soul. She's the song that's unsung. She's my muse. And today, I hope to make her my beautiful wife."

Raegan, Ross, and I moved to a little condo on the beach. There we raised Raegan until she was 16. By the age of 5, Raegan had developed a liking for music and acting, just like us. So when Raegan was 16, she landed her first role in a movie, and wandered off to stay on her own.

Raegan called us everyday, and mailed us a postcard from wherever she was at the moment. We also saw a lot of her in the news and tabloids.

Ross was also still acting and singing. He played many solo gigs and some with me. We still have a R5 reunion every year to bring back the memories.

Rydel fell in love with a handsome lawyer, and apologized for her earlier bitterness.

Rocky found interest in protecting the Earth. He met a beautiful girl while on a nature hike, and they got married. He's currently wandering around in some jungle.

Riker fell in love with a girl while acting. To this day, they still act together.

Ryland developed a fondness for spiders, and is currently married with a arachnologist, which is a person who studies spiders.

We can't forget Ellington. Ellington and Kelly got married shortly after we did, and now they have a large family of their own.

Even though we've gone our separate ways, we are still as close as can be.

By the age of 40, Ross quit acting. We lived well on the money we saved.

The sad day was December 30th, 2070. One day after Ross's birthday, he passed away from a heart attack. His final words were:

"Beatrice, I will forever love you and Raegan. Keep me alive...in your heart."

And that is exactly what I'm doing. Keeping him alive in my heart.

I shut the small leather book and finger the "B" stitched into the cover. Rocking back and forth on my rocking chair, I sigh.

"I miss you Ross."

And those are my final words. The last thing I remember is the sound of the book clattering onto the wooden porch.

Now Ross and I are joined. For ever, and for all eternity.

***The End***