Chapter 12

Ross pulled me into his arms and started kissing me passionately. I moaned as he sucked on my inner lip. I pulled his shirt over his head as he started to plant small kisses down my neck. I slid a finger down his cool chest, and poked his belly button. Ross started planting kisses down my spine, getting a shiver from me.

Ross picked me up and put me against the wall. With his knee, he pushed my thigh open a crack and started to rub my inner thighs with it. Ross took a sheet from the bed and wrapped it around my face.

"What are you doing?" I breathed.

Ross put a finger on my lip. I took it in with my tongue and started sucking on it. Ross giggled. "Stop that tickles."

Next he started planting kisses all over my body. With each kiss, my body anticipated for more. I slid down the wall as he kissed my knee, then my ear, and eventually my nose. He carried me back onto the bed. There, he planted more kisses on the inside of my elbow, my waist, and my inner legs.

Ross sat down on top of me and leaned in on me until he was a centimeter away from my lips. I felt his hot breath on me as he played with my hair. He scooped down and bit my upper lip. Then he proceeded to kiss me.

I couldn't take it anymore. I pushed him away and closed my eyes. Ross draped a leg over me and pressed our bodies close together. "I love you," he whispered into my ear.

At this point I had tears in my eyes. "Ross...you've never said that before." Ross wiped away a tear with his pinky. "Y-y-you mean it?"

Ross nodded and licked my earlobe. "I mean it."

I closed my eyes and let the pleasure sink in. He loves me.