"you fucked up"

<Lindsey's pov>

The key. It was in his pocket, and if I got it from him, I could make it to the door, unlock it, and be free. I could hide somewhere, and then run away from Harry, somewhere he couldn't find me. But how could I get the key from him? He would never just give it to me obviously. I needed a plan, and I needed one now...

We both walked upstairs, and back into the bedroom, leaving the door open, when I got the idea of how I would get the key from him. He was standing in front of me, as I walked over to him, pushing on his shoulder slightly so he would sit down on the bed. I got on top of him, straddling his waist, as his eyes grew wide, probably with confusion. He seemed very confused by my actions, but was clearly happy with them at the same time. I wasted no time in smashing my lips onto his, wrapping my hand around the back of his neck. I ran my hands through his hair, and felt around his neck, bringing his face closer to mine. I pulled his hair and he groaned deeply, shifting around on the bed underneath me. I pulled harder and he whimpered. His hands went to my ass, as he tried to move my hips on his, moaning quietly when it worked. "You're so hot, Harry..." I whispered into his ear as my lips moved down. He moaned as I spoke, blowing air onto his neck as I licked it slightly. I felt himself stiffen underneath me. Good, he was already getting distracted. I moved my hands down to his hips, rolling mine onto his as he gasped suddenly, gripping my body tighter, pulling me onto him even closer than before somehow. "Fuck, Lindsey, please..." he breathed out as I kissed down his neck, "Please baby, I want to wake up with the memory of your lips here.. kiss harder, please," he let out desperately. I figured there would probably already be some bruises on his neck, but I decided to do it anyway. I nodded against his skin, shifting on his lap purposefully, as I kissed his neck harder, taking turns between sucking on it and kissing. He threw his head back further, as he became even more of a moaning mess. I had never seen him so desperate before, and I honestly really liked it. It was so good to see him so vulnerable, in the position I was always in, just because I was on his lap kissing him. This was too fucking perfect! Just a few more seconds and I would be free! I moved my hips in circles on his, moving my lips down to his collarbone as I licked around everywhere I could, biting and sucking on every inch of skin he had exposed to me. He moaned and groaned louder than I ever thought possible, and I took this as my chance. I dipped my hand into the front pocket of his jeans and grabbed the key, jumping off of his lap, and running out the door. I could tell he was confused, because I didn't hear him yell anything until I was at the door unlocking the locks. "LINDSEY!" I heard him scream so loud, people on the other side of New York could hear. I unlocked all of the keys except for the bottom one, putting the key inside and turning it. It unlocked, and I threw the door open, running out and slamming it shut, running down the front lawn and behind the people's houses. I heard Harry yelling at me, but I didn't care, and kept running faster than I had even run in my entire life.

I ran and ran, feeling hopeful as I spotted a car driving along what seemed to be a main road at the end of his road, which connected together. I waved my hands around frantically, trying to get their attention, seeing as they were the only car on the road at the time. They slowed down, and came to a stop, pulling over along the side of the road for me as they rolled down their windows. "Please help me! God please help, there's a boy, he kidnapped me, he raped me last night! Help, he's following me, please!" I screamed at the lost and surprised couple. They looked at each other before turning back to me and laughing hard, shooing me away as they started their car back up and pulled back onto the road. I screamed out loud, as loud as I could, until I heard Harry's voice close behind me. Suddenly, I didn't care anymore about anything, and ran into the middle of the road, seeing as a car was quickly approaching. I closed my eyes tightly, and waited for the end, but it never came. Instead, I felt my body collide hard with the ground, the only impact being the concrete I had landed on. I grabbed my head, as it hit the ground when I fell, and looked up to see Harry, breathing heavily, staring down at me. All I could see was him, as he leaned over, picking me up by my hair, I couldn't even speak because I was so terrified. He began walking, basically dragging me by hair, until we were behind the houses again. He pulled me towards his face even though it hurt to stand up, and whispered in my ear with a dark tone of voice, "You fucked up, babe. So fucking bad, you fucked up. I think you know what comes next," he said with the most devilish voice I had ever heard. I whimpered as he continued half dragging and half carrying me back to the house, as I awaited my inevitable doom.