knock knock

<Lindsey's pov>

"They can't find you here, they won't find you baby, I know they won't," he whispered as he wrapped his arms around my waist. As much as I wanted to have faith and hope that I would be rescued and taken home, I almost knew that that wouldn't be the case. Harry was still leaning over, crying into his hands, as my boss appeared on the screen, talking about me and my disappearance. I felt unwelcomed tears stream down my cheeks at the sight of him. Seeing him, an adult man, crying on the television over my "disappearance" was heartbreaking enough. One of my best friends from college, grace, was next, talking to a reporter about me, telling the reporter all about me, and anything that would help find me. Knowing Harry, there was going to be a very small chance of that ever happening.

I missed my friends, I missed my life! Harry took everything from me, and I would hate him forever for that. There had to be video cameras somewhere, someone must have seen him take me that night! It had been almost a month, who knew how long they had been running this missing persons ad, or how long the police had been looking for me. No matter when they found me, at this point, I would be scarred for life. Would I ever be able to live normally again? I honestly didn't think so. I hadn't even realized that I was crying until I felt one of Harry's large hands reach over and touch my cheek, wiping away the tears that wouldn't stop falling down my face. "Baby, stop crying. We'll be okay, I promise. They won't find us," he whispered to me as he wrapped his arms around my waist, bringing my body to his. I started to shake even harder. "That's the point, Harry! How can you not see that I am absolutely fucking terrified of you? You take me away from my house, and from everyone I love! You claim to be in love with me but there's no way that's true! If you loved me, or even gave slight of a fuck about me then you wouldn't have-" I yelled at him, but he stopped me before I could finish. He grabbed my arms and pushed me down on the couch, as he got on top of me and straddled me. His hands gripped my t-shirt and threw it over my head onto the floor, as he rounded his hips on mine, moaning and groaning as he did so, continuing his actions several more times, as I whimpered and begged him to stop. He brought his hands down to my shorts, hooking his fingers along the waistband and pulled down. Right as he touched the top of my underwear, there was a loud knock at the door. It was loud enough to pull both of us out of the trance we were in. I smiled widely, as harry's eyes got three times their normal size. I grabbed my shirt and pulled up my shorts quickly, as I bolted for the door. Right as I reached for the knob, Harry grabbed my hands, and twisted my arms so I couldn't open the door. He grabbed me and opened the door to the basement, giving me a push, and slamming the door closed, locking it.