Reader X Slenderman

Info: You have long h/c hair. You have big e/c eyes. You are Jeffs sister.
F/p= Favourite perfume H/c= hair colour
E/c= eye colour F/c= favourite colour
Your POV.

I sat in the kitchen watching Slendy cook. "May i help you Y/n?" Oh i mustve started day dreaming. "Nope. Im fine." "You sure? Your normally all smily." "Yep im sure." I reassured him. "Ill see you tonight." He said as he left the kitchen to go set up the dinning room. I followed. "Why what did i do?" "You need a bit of help in some things cause your failing." "Like what?" "Killing." "I can kill just like my brother can!" "Just you'll need to find a new approach." "Why?" "Goto my office." "Fine." I stomp my way to his office. I sat on the desk since there were no chairs other than slendys. He walked in a few seconds after.

He walked right up to me. He did the unexpected. He kissed me. He sent out a tendril and started to stroke my womanhood. So i moaned into the kiss. I also got wet right away. He pulled away. "Your wet already? Naughty girl in love my touch." He continues to rub my woman hood. He also undoes his pants and takes them off. He had on red boxers. I could see the HUGE tent in his boxers.

"Hey Slendy You In There!?" 'Oh no its jeff.' "hide." Slendy whispers. So i listen and hide in his closet. "Yes. Come In!" I could she threw the key hole. Jeff walked in. "Have you seen my sister?" "Last i saw her she went to her room." "Thanks slendy." "Dont call me that!" "Why?" "Just get out" Slendy said as he tried pushing my brother out of the room. Jeff starts sniffing around. "I smell f/p she is in here." "Jeff out! Now!" "Is she in the closet?" He asks walking around Slendy and towards the door im behind. "Jeff!" Slendy growled as he sent out a tendril and flung Jeff down the hall. "Now to lock the door." 'Hurrrrrrryyyyyyyy!' "I know."

He quickly locks the door then lets me out. "Now where were we?" He looks me up and down. "Oh yes." He strips off all but his boxers. His bulge was HUGE! "Yes i know its huge." "oops forgot you could hear my thoughts." He walks over to me and puts me on the desk. He takes off my bra and underwear. "Now its your turn Slendy.~" I pur. He stands back. I kneel down and tease him by taking his boxers off slowly with my teeth. He got inpatient. He sent out tendrils and held me to the desk. "Ready?" "As ever." He plunged into. "Ahh." I moan in pleasure and pain. I almost moan again as he starts to thrust into me but he shoves a tendril in my mouth. And another in my ass. He continues to ram into me picking up the pace. I continue to moan but its muffled by the tendril in my mouth.

"S-Slendy!" "Y/n!" He rams into me a few more times then we both cum. He lays on me panting. I was panting too. "Now you may expect a baby in about 1 month." "But normally its 9 months." "Not with a Slenderman." "hmmm. I should really pay more attention in classes." "You should.

my dear precious girl"