Reader X Ben Drowned

Info: You are best friends with both Jane and Jeff. You are in a relationship with Ben. He calls you (f/n)=Favnickname and you call him your Bennyboo. (If you dont like it change it.)

Your POV

So i was just about to get ready for movie night at the Creepypasta house cause Jane and Jeff invited me for movie night. But while i was getting dressed i remembered that i didnt pull something over my T.v. screen. So in my laced underwear and bra i waddle over to my T.v. and before i could get something over it the lights flicker. "Benny hurry up and put the lights back on!" I yell. I feel an arm around my waist. "I will if you want to see what you need to fix.~" He purrs. "Oh gawd. Ok ill fix it." I say thinking i wouldve seen a messed up room. But no i see Ben in his boxers. There was a lump. A big one too. "I hope its your first time." "its is."

He quickly in one clean sweep cuts the rest of my clothing off and throws me on the bed. Kissing me roughly. He bites and licks at my lips. I just bite down on his tongue. "Your gonna pay babe." He kisses and nips down my neck. To my breast. My breast were pretty big. it was a double D. He puts his mouth on my breast and grips at the other with his hand. "Ngh!" I moaned out. He smirks and takes his free hand and slithers it down my side to my pussy. He teases the area near my entrance. He ramns a finger right in me. "Ben!!" I moan. He quickly changes it to 3 fingers in me. "BEN! I want you in me!" I yell between moans. "mmkay." He quickly licks my juice off his fingers and then takes off his boxers and puts the head at my entrance.

"Ready?" "Mmhm" i nod. He rams in me quickly. He goes fast but soft at first then he goes at inhuman speed really roughly. Shaking my bed. "Mmf. BEN IM GONNA!" "me too." He cums inside me and i cum all over his cock.

"This was better than the movie night." "Agreed."