MaskyXReader

Info: You are killing partners with Masky and Hoodie. You love cheeseake.(Im sorry for those who dont)

Your POV

I was just about to get another cheesecake when i looked in the fridge and there was none there. "Hey Masky! Hoodie!" "Yeah (Y/n)?" Hoodie asks as they both walk in. "Did you guys eat the last cheesecake?" "No." "No." "Ok. Im sorry for bothering you." They both left. "I guess i have to make more." I grumble.

Clockwork runs past me and stops quickly. "Hey. Some of the guys are in that mood." She says then looks behind her and runs in the same direction as before. A few seconds later Zalgo runs by me. Naked..... "The seen can never be unseen." I mumble then get things out to make cheesecake.

So i get the cheesecke all ready to put in the oven and so i shove it in the oven after the ovens heated up enough. I then feel a arm around my waist and someone lick my neck. I turn my face to see Masky and his mask lifted above his mouth. "I have cheesecake in my room want some?" "Mm. just started to make more." I say. I then start to get pulled away from the oven. "Noo! My cheesecake!" Masky drags me past some of the other pastas. Smile dog just whistles. "Wooo! Masky! Finally making a move?!" Jeff says.

"Some One Check My CheeseCake!" I yell as im being dragged. I see Slendy get up and head to the kitchen. I get dragged until i reach my room. "Why my room!?" i complained. "Because Hoodie is busy in his and my room.~" He purrs. "Ok." I say awkwardly. "Lets get started." He says then kisses me a little roughly. He pushes me onto the bed. Then starts to kiss down my neck to the V in my shirt. He slips my shirt and bra off. Then starts sucking one and playing with the other. "Ahhahahh." I moan out. He quickly moves on takes my shorts and underwear off. He then starts lick my vagina. "Masky!" I moan out loud. "you want me in you already?" "yes." i squeak. "Ok." He quickly takes off his clothing.

Before he could stick his member in my entrance i started to suck on his cock. "(Y/n)!" He moaned out. "mmmhmmm." I hum on his member. Once he cums in my mouth he quickly turns me onto my stomach his almost already erect member is placed right at my entrance. He decides to tease me more by shoving it in a little then pulling it out quickly. "Masky! Hurry up and shove the gawd damn thing in there!' I yell. "Impatient aren't we?" He says continuing to tease me. "Just Hurry Up!" I yell. "Impatient. Naughty. Girl!" He says with each word he slams into me. I he continues ramming into me until we both cum.

He flops next to me. I close my eyes then open them to see a few blurry figures at the door. I see a camera flash then i pass out.

------------------------------------------
I relieze that I made Masky not like the normal Masky but i kinda made a big character twist in him to be more forward. Maybe he's like this every time he's 'in heat' as we call it with animals.

Also thank you for all the views. And sorry when i dont update fast enough. Just I'm on summer vacation and i never seem to get enough inspiration to write.