Reader X Ben X E.J.

Info: You have been put in a big position in the pasta house. You must choose who you like. You have made it down to 2 final decisions. Ben and E.J.. But you have an idea. Continue to read to figure out what brlliant idea you make.

Yours POV

So i was on my way to meet up with the pastas in the woods. "Hey (y/n)! Follow me." "Oh hey E.j." He grabs my wrist. "E.j.! No! let mmmhmhm" he puts his hand on my mouth. "Shh." I bite his hand. "Ouch!"

"Bad!" he yells at me like im a dog. "grrrr. im not a dog E.j." "You sound like it (y/n)." Ben says coming out from behind a tree. "We know that you have decided to choose both of us." He whispers seductively in your ear from behind. "But you shouldn't. we might fight over you too much." E.j. whispers in the other ear also seductively in front of me. "Like who gets your virginity first. or who gets the ass. Or-" i cut him off. "If you keep acting like this neither of you will!" i yell trying to push both of them off. But failed when E.j. pushed me over so i fell on Ben and E.j. jumps on me.

Ben kisses my neck looking for the 'spot' on my neck while E.j. kisses me. licking my bottom lip asking for entrance. But i denied. Then him and Ben both grasp my womanhood and ass. "Mmph." I muffle a moan as E.j. shoves his tongue in my mouth. He then licks down my neck to my shirt then rips it off along with my bra. Ben turns my head towards him and kisses me shoving his tongue in my mouth. I feel things poking my thighs. Since i was just laying there i decided to reach both hands into their pants and into their boxers grasping their shafts. E.j. starts to massage my boobs and Ben puts his hand in my shorts and rub my area threw my panties. Then we were quickly flipped over. Ben on top E.j. on bottom. Me in the middle. E.j. put his mouth around one nipple with still massaging the other breast. I moan quietly. Ben quickly shoved a finger in me, which made me moan loader. "B-ben!" He then stops and takes off my pants and his own. Then i make my own move and make E.j. stand and i sit on Ben. I can feel his boner. He takes off his boxers and my panties.

While i undo E.j.'s pants and take off his boxers. I stare a little shocked. Then i lick it. Then unexpectedly take as much as i can in my mouth. Without gagging. I sit right down on Ben's cock. Tears form on the edge of my eyes. Ben grabs my hips thrusting into me hard and fast. And E.j. grabs the back of my head. Pushing my head towards him making me deep throat him. I start to gag a little bit. "(Y/n)!!" E.j. Moans out. Then a few minutes later he cums in my mouth. I swallow it. Then a little while later both me and Ben cum.

(Sorry if its short and really bad. And REALLY REALLY sorry for this update to take so long. Ive been busy with school then the holidays and visting friends and family and soon i have to go back to school 😭😱 So i probably wont have another update for a really long while. An if your wondering Yes i am a canadian so i do say sorry alot.)