Bonnie Drowned X Ticci Toby

Info: Bonnie Drowned: Hair: black Eyes: like Bens but instead of red, green. (Sorry if im wrong with your anything)

Bonnie's POV

"Hey Bonnie wanna play some video games?" Ben yells to me.

"No!"

"Well Toby's playing i just thought you would've wanted to play!"

"I really hate that i told him that. Grr." I grimble getting changed into sleep clothing. A bra and underwear.

'Knock knock.'

"One second!" i yell through the door. Whoever it was had just walked in. I couldnt see who it was. I feel arms wrap around my waist. They kiss my neck softly. I was just about to flip whoever it was over my shoulder when i heard them speak.

"Ben told me. Everything."

"That little shit!" i yell trying to get free. But alls i do is turn myself around to face him.

He brings his hand up to my face and puts it on my cheek bringing me in for a kiss. The best kiss ever. Then it turned out into a make out session. He brought me over to my bed and layed me down and crawled on top of me. Kissing my neck.

"Toby." I then realize he had been in his boxers the entire time. I then feel his hard on on my inner thigh. He reaches down and starts fingering me.

"Mmm. Tobyyy." He adds another one a little while later. "Toby i want you."

"Where do you want it?"

"Here." I point to my part.

"Ok." He grins. I slid down and pull off his boxers and start sucking his dick. "Mm! Bonnie."

"Shhh." I shush him against his member. I continue sucking until he nears his end. I then tease the tip with my tongue.

"Bonnie!" He moans and climaxes in my mouth. I swallow it all. "Are you ready?" He asks as he readys his member at my womanhood.

"Mmhm." I nod as i bite my lip. He rams right into me and continues as we become a moaning mess together. I reach up and start to make out with him. Our tongues wrestling for dominance. Finally he wins. His tongue starts to roam my mouth as he's thrusting into me. I stop kissing him and start kissing his neck giving him hickeys all over to claim him as mine. He does the same.

"Tobyyyy! Im close!" I yell out. A few seconds later i climax.

"Bonnie!" He moans as he climaxes a minute after me. He pulls out and lays next to me and we cuddle. I fall asleep next to him.