Laughing Jack x Jeff the Killer

JeffS POV

I walk down the halls of the slender mansion. I just got in trouble again. My butt still stings. Probably still red.  And I am really hard. Slender wasn't kidding when he said he'd go all out if I acted up again. Just glad he didn't chain me up and let the others play with me. Only once had he done that to me. But I only want one person to tie me up and claim me.  The clown. Laughing jack.

I notice as I walk by his room. I heard him. Saying stuff. Curiosity getting the best I had to know.

"J-jeff" Was. He moaning? I peered into the room.  He was Masterbating!  Moaning my name. Of course. Me being me I from what I was seeing I got a little weak and fell. Into his room.

"JEFF!" He screams and tries to quickly cover up. "Were you spying on me?!"

"N-no" of course my massive blush and stuttering.  He could tell I was lying.

"Hmm. Did you just come from slender. You seem to have lied. But I want to be the one to punish you. It's my turn." He said as he started making his way to me. I got a little nervous and gulped.

"This won't hurt Jeff."then he turns around and goes to his closet and reaches in and pulls out handcuffs? And rope. He walks over and grabs my elbow yanking me up. I gasp out of the sudden move. He handcuffs me and ties the cuffs to the bed then he ties my legs to the seperate bed posts.

He roughly kissed me making sure he didn't poke my eyes with his nose. As he's kissing me he cuts off my clothing and takes off his own. He licks my  bottom lip but before even waiting he sticks two fingers in my ass making me moan and he takes the opportunity and starts to explore my mouth with his tongue.

He inserts a third finger and starts to rub our hard members together. Making me a moaning mess. Without warning he removes his hands from down there and grabs my hips then slams his dick into my ass. He thrusts into me quick and rough.  And he starts to spank my ass and biting my neck making moan.

"Your s-so t-tight" He groaned out. He suddenly starts going slower.  Then just stopped midway. And gently kissed me. "I've always wanted to do this jeff" He then started thrusting again but even rougher but not as fast.  "I'm gonna Cum jeff!"

"Me too!" He slowed but stayed going as rough. He bit at my neck and found that spot which sent me over edge and we cumed together. He untied my legs then we just layed there exhausted. He kissed my forehead.

"I love you jeff"
"I love you too"
"You are mine now. No one elses"