Chapter 1

'Why are our teacher always late. It's not like we have all day' i thought in my head.

10 minutes later....

"Hey guys, sorry I'm late, but I had something very important to do, i forgot the time, I'm very very sorry!".

"What was so important" all the girls said very loudly.

"Oh, it's nothing" the teacher said.

"We want to know" all the girls screamed.

"Okay okay okay!!! But you really need to relax first" the teacher said.

"Okay" all the girls said very glad.

"Okay there is coming a new boy in the class today, but i don't know when he is going to come" the teacher said.

I could see that all the girls where excited and happy, but not the boys, because they didn't want a new boy in the class.

Then we heard a knock on the door.

"Is he here already?" The teacher said astonished.

And then the teacher began to walk closer to the door, he opens the door...

"Hello and welcome to the class" the teacher said.

Then a boy came in, he was tall, had silver hair, had a nice style and he had piercings in both his ears......

"Please introduce yourself" the teacher said

"Hey my name is Taehyung" he said with a deep voice

After a few seconds I had looked at him, I turned my head around and began to look at the windows. Then I could fell a warm, soft hand holding on my hand. I turned my head around and saw......

Beep beep beep!!!

I stopped my alarm clock. It was Sunday.

Ohh it was a dream, why do I always keep dreaming that dream? Who was that boy there keep appearing in my dream? I thought.

I began to put some clothes on and walk down stairs

"Ohh, good morning" my mother said

"Good morning" I said tiredly

"How did you sleep?" she said

"I slept pretty okay" I said while trying to sit down

My mom had made breakfast for me and It was already done

After I finish my breakfast, I was going op stairs to my room, i locked the door and took my computer. I wanted to see a movie. I found my favorite romance movie.

1 hour later......

Why can boys not be, just like in the movies like kind, sweet, handsome, do not hide secrets from you and does not cheat on you, but all the boys are the same" I thought in my mind

After the movie ended I feel asleep....