Chapter 2

Next day........

Beep beep beep!!!!
"Huuhhh it is morning already, I feel like I just feel asleep and what day is it" I said tired

I look at my phone and saw it was Monday, the clock where 7:50 o'clock an I needed to be at the school at 8:00 o'clock.

"OMG!! I need to hurry, I'm going to be late" I said.

I jump out of my bed and took my clothes on very fast, after I was done I run downstairs so fast I could and i took my jacket on and took my shoes on, then I took an apple.

It was 7:58 o'clock and I was almost there, until I run into someone, I didn't saw who it was " omg I'm so sorry!!" I said.

Then i saw on my watch, it was 8:00 o'clock " omg my teacher is going to kill me if he found out I'm late aging" I said.

I open the door to my class and I saw that my teacher wasn't here " uhhh he isn't here" I said will trying to breathe.

I went down to my seat in the corner, took my phone up and I went to YouTube to find some music, I put my headphones in my ears.

After 5 minutes, I was already asleep.

10 minutes later.....

I wake up " what is the time" I said well looking at my phone, it was 8:30 o'clock

'Why is the teacher not here, he always comes on time' I think

At 8:50 o'clock.......

"I'm so sorry guys from being so late" the teacher said will trying to take a book out of the bag

"I was doing something very important, so I forgot the time" he said

"What was so important" the girls said very annoyed

"Ohhhh it is nothing girls" he said

"What is it, we want to know" the girls said sweet with a puppy face

"Okay I will tell your but please don't make that face" he said

"Okay" they said very excited

"There is coming a new boy in the class today" he said happy

I could see that the girls where happy but not the boys.

"He is coming soon but I don't know when, so guys please take your book out and find page 61"he said

We all took our books out, when the teacher started to talk we heard a knock.

Knock..knock...

"Ohh I thinker is him" the teacher said

Then the door begins to open and a very tall boy walk in, all the girls whispered "omg he is so handsome!!!" All the girls where blush.

When I saw him, I was so shock and didn't want to look at him 'omg is it that boy from my dreams, why is he here and is he real or am I still dreaming, I could not believe what I saw, that boy from my dreams was actually standing there'.

"Please introduces yourself" the teacher said.

"Hey my name is Taehyung" he said with a deep voice.

I was still shocked because everything was the same and then I turned my head around 'omg what do I have to do, if this is real then he will come over to me' " don't let him come over to me, don't let him come over to me" said I quietly.

Than I could feel a warm hand on my hand, I quickly turned my head around and saw it was him 'what are he doing???' I thought well trying to get free.... all the girls where looking at us, some of the girls rattled us ' why is he still holding my hands??......

I have so many questions going throw my head.