Chapter 4

Kritsani's POV

"Help... help me... someone help me".

I woke up in a familiar room and saw someone I didn't want to see, it was my ex-boyfriend Mark.

"Why are you here and how did you find me?" I said.

He didn't answer but instead smirking and took a gun up, I got scared and then I saw that the gun was pointing at Taehyung.

"Taehyung run" I scream and I closed my eyes.

Bang!

I opened my eyes, I saw that Mark run out and Taehyung was lying on the floor, bleeding.

I got off the bed and lying Taehyung's head on my lap "please be with me" I said crying, he took his hand and placed it on the side on my face "I.... love... his hand felt to the floor.

I woke up and I was scared, I was trying to breathe, tears felt down on my cheek "it was just a dream" and then I saw that Taehyung was lying beside me in the bed, I calm down 'he look so handsome when he sleeps, no stop! Kritsani stop thinking about that and why was Mark in the dream.

"why am I in Taehyung bed?" I said well blushing.

"Good morning" I heard, I turn my head around and faced Taehyung, his face was so close to mine that I could feel his breath, he began to lean closer to me and I felt down from his bed.

"Archhhh" I said painfully.

"Are you okay" he asked.

"Yes I'm fine" I said 'but I wasn't fine, my ass hurt'.

Time skip...

I sat down at my chair in the corner, in the class and My but still hurts.

Taehyung sat beside me "ummm should we practice the project at my house after school" he said.

"Yeah, we should do that" I said.

2 hours later...

My phone started to vibrates.

Brum Brum.

"Ohh I got a message from an unknown number" I said.
'who can it be?' I thought.

"Did you say something?" Taehyung asks.

"No, but I got a message from someone I don't know" I said confused.

"Okay, then why don't you read it" he said existed.

I took my phone and opened the message, I read it - you will be mine soon! -, I was shocked and there was another one to - you would regret leaving me! -.

"What is it?" he said.

I gave him the phone, he read it and looked at me with a confused face.

After school...

Taehyung and I didn't talk about it the whole day.

We went into his house, upstairs to his room and we practice our project, it was still a bit awkward but it was fine because I wanted to focus on the project and we did have a lot of time to do that.

"2 hours of practicing is so much and I think the teacher will like it, he will definitely give us a good grades and I think we can stop now" I said.

"Yeah I think we have done enough and I'm tired" he said tiredly.

"Hummm me to" said i while yawns, "ohhh I forgot to tell you that my mom isn't home, soo... can I sleep here?" I ask.

"Yeah of course" he said.

"Taehyung do you have any mattresses?" I said.

"No, why?" He asked.

"Because I need something to sleep on or do you want me to sleep on the floor?" I said and raised my eyebrows.

"No, I thought that we will sleep together like last time" he said.

I blush and didn't say anything, so I jumped into his bed and closed my eyes, I felt into a deep sleep.

Next day....

We saw the other from the class introduce their project first, they were all good and then it was our turn to introduce our project, I was nervous and have butterflies in my stomach, I looked at Taehyung and he didn't seem like he was nervous, after 30 minutes we were done, the teacher said that it was very good and he could see that we have practice a lot.

Later in the day...

The school was finally over, I took my stuff into my school bag and then live the class.

I heard a voice saying my name ( Kritsani ) I turned my head around and saw Taehyung running to me.

"Where are you going?" He said.

"What do you think I'm going Taehyung" you said and raising an eyebrow "of course I'm going home.

"Okay can I walk you home?" He asks.

I blush a little "no I can go by myself" you smile at him.

"Okay, but text me when you get home" he said.

My ears were red when I heard that "okay I will".

He walked away and I began to walk home.

A few minutes later...,

I felt like someone were spying on me and my heart beat raised, I could see my house and I was almost at the door when I felt something hard hit my head, I felt to the ground and it began to be a little blurred "I found you" was the last thing I heard when my eyes started to close.