Chapter 10

"And this is what happened between them" "wow~ I cannot believe that he did that to her, sold her out to a guy" Taehyung said and looked surprise.

"Yeah me too, Ohh Taehyung you and Kritsani have a really good relationship with each other" I said and he blush "what do you mean by that?" He asked nervously "I mean like, you guys have just known each other a few weeks ago".

"Ohh yeah, it is right" he said "what did you thought I meant?" "Ohh uhh nothing" he said awkwardly, I couldn't hold myself back and then my laugh came out "what so funny?" He asked.

"It's funny how you're acting, when I said that, you like her right?" "Mm..." "don't Lie to me, I know you like her" I said and I was still laughing "okay okay okay, I like her but please stop laughing and be quietly I don't want anyone else to hear it".

"Okay I will stop, but how long have you been in love with her?" Before he could say it the nurse came "how is she" He said "she is fine, the doctor has just finished the operation" "thank goodness she's okay, can we see her now?" I said "yeah, in room 212" "thank you" I said back

Taehyung's POV

Vernon opened the door and she was lying on the bed, she was still asleep "she doesn't look good" Vernon said, he took a chair and sat beside her, he holds her hands "and she is cold too" I just look down and sat beside her, I took her other hand 'he was right, she was cold.... but please be all right, I need you by my side' my eyes slowly closed.

A few moments later....

"Taehyung! Taehyung! please...... don't leave me" I heard someone screamed and I got quickly up but when I looked around, there was no one here and Kritsani was still asleep 'am I beginning to hear visions now' I thought 'our maybe it was her, noo way~, it can be her she is sleeping but where is Vernon' I looked around and saw a piece of paper on the bed, I took it "when you see this I'm probably home now so call me if she wakes up.. from Vernon" 'okay' I thought and closed my eyes.

"sir! sir!" "just 5 more minutes" "please wake up, kritsani is gone" the nurse said and I got quickly up "what do you mean" I said and looked over to the bed, the bed was empty "we need to find her" the nurse said and I just nodded, I took my phone up and call Vernon.

"hey Taehyung what up, is kritsani awake?" he said "yes she is but... she disappeared" "what!! how?" he screamed "I don't know, I fell asleep after I read the piece of paper you gave me but come quickly we need to find her" "okay, I will be there" he said.

I run out of the room and try to look into the other room but she wasn't there, the nurse couldn't find her and it has been 30 minutes, I just keep running and suddenly I ran into someone "I'm so sorry" "it's okay Taehyung" I looked up and saw Vernon "are you okay" he said "yeah I'm fine but we hadn't found kritsani, when did you arrived?" I asked

"mm~ about 10 minutes ago but I haven't found her" 'where could she be and why didn't she wake me up?' "okay meet me here around 10 minutes" he said and I just nodded 'okay Taehyung think, come on Taehyung use your big head'.

something came to my mind 'the rooftop' I ran upstairs and it took me 10 minutes to get here, I stood in front of the door and I was really breathless 'why do they not have an elevator her in the hospital' I thought, I opened the door to see a girl standing in front of me.

"why didn't you wake me up?" I said and pulled her into a hug "I just wanted some fresh air but what's the hug for? she said "mmm~" "Taehyung what are you doing here, you were supposed to meet me about 15 minutes ago" I turned around it was Vernon "I found Krits..."

"Kritsani!!" he ran over to her and gave her a big hug "why didn't you wake Taehyung up, do you know how worried we was?" he said "I'm sorry, I just have so many thing going throw my head right now and I needed some fresh air too".

"what is going throw you head?" he asked her "omm~" "is it about Mark and what he did to you and Taehyung?" "no! it is not that...... what wait a minute, how do you know about that?" she asked "Taehyung told me" he shouted out and she looked at me.

"and I told him what happened between Mark and you" he said, she looked very pissed off "omg you guys make my head explode and please let go of me, my stomach still hurt!!!" he let her go "I'm sorry I forgot" "it's okay" she said.

"ohh yeah Taehyung, do you remember that day you were supposed to tell me something very important" she said "yeah what about that" 'maybe she knows, what should I do?'.

"I just really want to know what it was, so~ will you tell me?" I looked at Vernon, he knows what it was, I could see that he holds his laugh in and then I looked back to Kritsani "mm~ I don't know" "please~" she said and make a puppy face.

"fine, I will tell you" I looked at Vernon and he look surprise "okay then tell me" she said, I gave Vernon that (can you leave) look "okay I will let you to be alone" he said "why can you stay?" she said and he looked at me "because I have something to do, so see you" and then he left.

she looks at me "so what is it?" "okay that important thing was, mm~ was... I like you" I said and look down 'I hope that she says she like me too because, if she says she doesn't like me it will be really awkward and I don't know if she still will be my friend but I really hope that she says she likes me too'.

"mm~ Taehyung I don't know what to say" she said "you don't need to give me the answered right now" I shouted out 'I knew it, she will never like a guy like me' "Taehyung" she said and I looked at her, she gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheeks.

"I like you too" she said and her ears were red, I was really happy "so will you be my girlfriend?" I asked "yes I will" she said "I HAVE A GIRFRIEND YAEH!!!!" "Taehyung be quiet, everyone can hear you" she said "I don't care" 'she blush 'she look so cute'.

1 hour later...

Kritsani's POV

"Taehyung it's getting dark" "yeah and" he said "are you not going home?" I asked "no, I will stay here" I blush "okay but I will go bed now, so.. goodnight" I said "goodnight and have good dream" he said "I will".