Chapter 3

Taehyung's POV

'It was that girl who hit me' everyone was looking at us, she was trying to get free "what are you doing" she suddenly said.

"What do you mean" I said confused.

Then I saw, that I still hold her hand.

"Uhhhh I'm so sorry" I said.

I took my hand away from her hand I was blushing.

"Taehyung you can sit beside Kritsani" the teacher said.

"Okay" I said well I looked at her.

She was not looking at me and talking to me the whole day.

Ding ding ding!!

The school was over and I could see that Kritsani rushed to pack her stuff and ran out, I did the same and ran out after her.

I could almost reach her and then I got her "wow you run fast " I said well trying to breathe 'and she is a girl' I thought.

"Why are you following me" She said.

"It... it... it because you ignore me the whole day" "why!" I said in a sad way.

"It because... because..." I could see that her ears were bright red.

"Because of what!" I said.

"Because.... arghh it is nothing okay, but I don't hate you" she said.

"Then why are you ignoring me" I said confused.

"nothing okay" I could see that she didn't want to talk about it and then she was gone.

'Where is She?' I thought

30 minutes later....

I ran upstairs to my room, I locked my room and throw my body on my bed 'what did I do wrong' I thought many times and then I fell asleep will thinking about her 'did I like her or something?'

Next day....

I wake up and took my clothes on, I ran downstairs and took my backpack, I closed the door and began to walk.

I stood there in front the class door, I open the door and saw that Kritsani was sitting there in the corner, I began to walk closer and sat beside her, my heart was pumping like crazy, 'so I like her, no! It can be possible, I just know her for like...... 1 day' I thought.

"Hey I'm sorry for yesterday" she said quietly.

"For what?" I said confused.

"For ignoring you all day" She said sadly.

I could see that she meant it.

"It's okay" said I.

2 hour later...

"Okay guys, I will give you two days to make the project, so pick a partner" the teacher said.

I looked at her 'should I ask her, yeah... why not try'.

"Hey Kritsani would you be my partner?" I said while bushing.

I could see that she was surprised "Yeah ... we can do that" she said while hiding her face.

I was shocked that she said yes " we can go to my house and make the project" I said.

"Okay" She said

After school....

We were on the way to my house and we didn't talk so much, when we arrived at my house we took our jacket and shoes off.

"Hey is your parents not home?" She asked.

"No they worked in London, so they don't come home so much and is kinda like I live alone" I said.

"Ohh okay" She said.

We were doing our project in my room, she took her phone up "what are you doing" I asked "Ohh I just sent a message to my mom that I'm doing a project with you and that I will be home late, so she doesn't get worried" she said "Okay"

"Mmmmmmm my mom asks about if I could stay here and sleep, because she not coming home today and she is worried?" she said.

"Wh.. what sleep here!" I blush a little.

"Yeah" She said, I could see that her face was a little red.

"Of course you can" and then we started to make the project, we were almost done.

1 hour later...

I was done with my part of the project, I saw that she fell asleep and I could also see that she was done with her part of the project too.

'She so beautiful, I think I'm in love with her'.

I lifted her and place her on my bed, suddenly my lips hit hers.