Chapter 11

I saw Taehyung "hey babe...." but he wasn't alone, there was I girl too and I saw them flirt "who's that?" he didn't answer me and a smirk appeared on his face then he kisses her in front of me, I just stood there frozen and watch them kiss, something in me began to ache.

he walked coldly past me with the girl and tears felt down. "Taehyung! Taehyung don't go! don't leave me Taehyung!" I woke up and I was still in the hospital 'hhh hhh hhh it was just a dream' I looked beside me and saw that Taehyung was still asleep.

'why do I always dream about that, I hate it, what does it try to tell me, does it try to tell me that Taehyung is going to leave me our cheat on me' "hey are you okay?" I heard someone said I look beside me, Taehyung was awake.

"yeah why should I not be okay" I said awkwardly "but you are crying" he said worriedly "what do you mean, I'm not cryi..." a tear fell down to my hand, I looked down and saw that my hand was wet and then I realized...... I was crying.

Taehyung wiped my tears away "it is okay, I'm here for you" when I heard that I couldn't stop crying, he gave me a tight hug and I hug him back tightly, it feels really good and it calm me down a little.

1 hour later....

"Taehyung~" "yeah babe" he said "don't call me that" my head heated up "why can I, I'm you boyfriend" "fine, if you want to call me that, you can do it" I blush "but were you going to asks me something" he said.

"ohh yeah, do you know that your hair is really long, should you not go to the hairdresser and cut it?" "why, do you not like my hair?" he said confused

"I do, I really love your messy hair but please cut it before it gets too long" I said "okay but I have planned to do it today, will you go with me?" he asked "I can't" I said "why" "have you forgot what the doctor said".

"yeahhh you need to rest, stupid doctor" he said annoyed and I just laugh "then I will go, I need to be there in 10 minutes, so see you babe" "okay I will wait here" I said and he was gone 'mm what should I do now'.

'ohh Vernon' I took my iPhone up and called Vernon "heyy Kritsani" "hey Vernon, what are you doing" I said "I'm hanging out with me friend, what about you" he asked "I'm bored" "why, where is Taehyung".

"he is on the way to the hairdresser to cut his hair but who's you friend?" I asked and wondering who it was "ohh you don't know him, he was my first friend when I moved to USA and he is on a vacation to visited me" he said.

"okay, I'm glad to know that you didn't feel lonely when you were in USA and I wasn't able to be there with you" I felt a little down when I said it "It's not your fault that you couldn't be there, it was my father's sake, he wanted to move to USA".

"I know that" I looked down "but what is your friend's name?" I asked "Oliver" he said and it sounds familiar to me, it's like I have heard it before "heeeellllllooooo are you there" he said "ohh yeah, can you come and visited me" "I can't, I'm hanging out with my friend" he said.

"just take him with you" I said annoying "okay fine! we will be there, see you" he said and I think I pissed him of "yeah see you".

'what should I do now? arhh I don't now, ohh maybe sleep.... omg it's a good idea' I took the quilt over me and started to sleep.

few moment later....

"Kritsani! Kritsani! wake up" I heard someone said "just let me sleep a little longer" "wake up kritsani!" the person said and shook me "fine I'm up now" I said and saw that it was Vernon "hey Vernon I'm sorry I was tired, when did you arrive and were is you friend?".

"8 minutes ago..... I think, he is waiting outside" he said "why is he waiting outside, he can just come in, I don't mind" "okay I will go outside and say he can come in, so wait here" he said and left 'why should I go' I thought.

"I'm back kritsani" I looked to the side were Vernon was "and this is my friend Oliver" a boy came in and I couldn't believe what I saw, tears fell down "what is wrong Kritsani" he asked worriedly "Vernon.... Oliver is my childhood friend" his eyes was wide.

"what!" he looked at Oliver "hey Kritsani it's long time since I haven't seeing you, I miss you" Oliver said and ran over to me, he gave me a tight hug "I miss you too" Vernon was still shocked.

"Vernon why do you still stand there, come over here" Oliver said and he slowly walk over to us, we laugh "I'm sorry I have never told you that I have a childhood friend" I said "it's okay, I'm just shock" we all laugh.

"what have you been doing?" I asked Oliver "not so much, what about you and why are you in the hospital?" "it's a long story but I don't want to talk about it right now" I said "it's fine, you can tell me it later when you are ready".

"thank you" I said, Oliver took my hand and hold it tight, he looked at me straight into my eyes and wiped my tears away "I really miss you so much" he said and gave me a hug again I hug him back.

"I miss you too a lot" I could feel his warm body against mine 'I really miss him, I'm glad he came, I thought I never would see you again' I thought.

"hey!!, what are you doing!!" I heard someone said and my eyes got wide when I saw who it was "it's not what it looks like".