Chapter 6

Taehyung's POV

'Who was that? don't tell me that it was that person who texted her the other day?' I thought

'Should I say it to her mom our call the police, no! I can find her at myself', I took my phone up and I track where the call was from and in a few moments I found it, but it was not close to where I was, it was like 5 hours away and I think I'm going tomorrow, I'm really tired.

10 minuets...

I got up to my room and let my body feel into the bed, I tried to sleep but I couldn't sleep because I thought about her all the time and what that boy could have done to her (I hope she is fine), my eyes slowly closed.

Next day......

I woke it was 9 AM, got off the bed and took my clothes on and all that stuff I needed in my backpack, I run down stairs and into the kitchen and took something to eat.

After a few minutes, I was done eating my breakfast, I took my stuff and ran out of the house, I tried to get a taxi, it took a little long but then I got one and I quickly got in, I told the man the place I wanted to go and then he began to drive (I will be there soon Kritsani), I felt asleep thinking about her.

"Sir we are here" the man said, I slowly open my eyes and got out of the car, before I left I paid him 'wondering which house it was.

Kritsani's POV

There was someone who tried to wake me up, I could hear that the person said my name and shook me a little "5 more minutes" I said tiredly, I could feel that someone lifted me up.

I open my eyes and saw Mark, I looked at my hands and they were handcuffed, my foot was also bound together to "what do you think you are doing?" I said confused and raised an eyebrow "I'm going out so I will take you to another room, so my friend will take care of you" he said "let me go Mark!" I screamed, he didn't answer but keep going.

Suddenly we stood in front of a black door and he knocked on the door, two girls with a masks on opened the door "you two, take care of her" he said "okay, we will have a lot of fun" one of them said and they both smirk, then Mark left and I was alone with those two, they closed the door and came closer to me.

"Look at her, she looks so innocent" one of them said, there voice was so familiar but I can't put I finger on it "I don't like here" the tall one said " me to, she steals Mark from us and what do Mark even see in her, like she isn't even pretty at all and we are much prettier than her" the little one said.

"Hello I'm right here" I said, they didn't listen but instead the tall one took a piece of a scarf and tied it around my mouth so I couldn't talk "thank you, she is so annoying" the little one said "yeah what should we do about her" the tall one said "I don't know" the little one said and they both laugh evilly, they took there masks off and I couldn't believe that it was Lisa and IU.

They were from my old school, they were those who didn't talk so much in the class and the most off the class didn't like them because they were weird and not pretty but I haven't seen them in 1 year, they have changed, they are beautiful and Lisa is the tall one and IU is the little one.

They left me in this room alone, I decided to just sleep again.

A few hours later...

I woke up because I could hear Lisa and IU talk but I didn't know what they talked about, I got up and I looked to the side, there was a watch and I could see that it was 5 PM 'I most have slept a lot' I thought.

Suddenly they came over to me and Lisa raised her hand, she hits me, I felt to the floor and then IU kicked me, it feels like someone just took all off my air out of me, so I couldn't breathe and they didn't stop, I could feel the hit and the kick been worse, the last words I heard before I passed out "who are you?".

I could feel someone shook me "Kritsani please wake up" the voice were so familiar my eyes open and I saw it was Taehyung, I look around to see that Lisa and IU wasn't here 'I'm so glad that he found me' "omg are you okay Kritsani?" He said, I smile weakly "yes I'm" "it is good, I have call police so they will be here soon" he said, I didn't say anything but just smile.

Taehyung's POV

I could see that she was blue and red, there was blood coming out of her mouth and she was weak "ohhh...see who's her" I turned my head around to see who it was, there was a boy standing there with a gun pointed at me.

"Who are you" I said, he smirk "I'm her boyfriend, so... please get away from my girlfriend our I will shoot you.

I looked at him confused "Mark shut up, I'm not you girlfriend and I will never be you girlfriend" Kritsani said angry, he didn't answer but instead smirking.

The gun was still pointed at me "if I can't have you, no one can" he said, he looked at me "you got you change" he said and smirk "run Taehyung, please go" She said weak, I turned my head around "I will never leave you" I said, she cried "please leave Taehyung" she said.

I turned my head around to see Mark "I'm not going to leave" I said strong, he just smirk "then I guess I have to shoot you" he laughs evilly, I closed my eyes (if I need to die for her, I will do it).

"Noo!"

The last thing I heard was the gun that have been dropped.