[6]

blackpinks comeback song issa bop

______

The third day was upon the tributes and the sky above them filled with clouds. Early in the morning a girl weak from hunger walked through the forest lost. Her name was Dahyun and she was not suited to survival. The best that could be said of her was that she had not been killed in the beginning at the cornucopia.

She had not eaten in days and had very little water. As she walked along muttering to herself she thought she heard someone. Stopping to listen she waited. There it was! She heard the sound again, only louder. It was someone's voice and they were calling out for help!

Maybe they have food! Dahyun thought to herself. Starting to run she headed toward the sound of the voice. If this person was calling out for help they were probably injured so she wasn't as worried as she should be. Past tree after tree she continued to hear the voice and it was getting closer. She knew that she must be close now.

Just then as she walked over what appeared to be a pile of leaves she didn't feel anything beneath her feet. She wasn't standing on anything; the ground had left. Gravity took over and Dahyun started to fall.

"Ahhh!" She cried out as she fell into the dark hole. The cry was soon cut off as she reached the bottom. Poor Dahyun had fallen into a trap. A hole someone had dug filled at the bottom with spikes shooting out. The blonde had been stabbed through on multiple points on her body the most prominent right through her mouth.

Someone moved closer to look down. Standing over the pit was the tribute Jin holding a shovel. A cannon went off somewhere in the distance. "That was too easy," he said to himself. "Now to prepare the next one..."

"I think we should go out and look for Jennie." Taehyung announced that afternoon. "Her face hasn't shown up in the sky yet so she should still be alive but I've got a bad feeling. The fact that we haven't run into each other means something probably went wrong."

"Okay," Jisoo nodded. "But what..." she hesitated. "What if she just doesn't want to team up with you? She might attack us."

Taehyung frowned. "Maybe...but I don't think so. If she does then we'll cross that bridge when we get to it!" he said giving Jisoo a dumb smile. "Also we need to find more food. These berries won't last; we'll need to find some real food."

"Okay, where should we start?" The shy girl asked.

"We should stick to the safe parts of the forest." He decided. "Then if we don't find anything we can head back here before night so we won't risk sleeping out in the open. Tomorrow we could try somewhere else if we need to."

They left their hiding place a few minutes later. Jisoo followed closely behind Taehyung as they walked through the forest cautiously. She had always had good vision and used it to try to spot anything coming their way. They had been lucky so far but surely they could not avoid their enemies forever.

While Taehyung was doing his best to keep his mouth shut he was having a hard time keeping his feet quiet. He seemed to step on nearly every twig and branch they came across. This only made Jisoo more wary of how they could be attacked at any moment.

"See anything Jisoo?" Taehyung asked without looking back.

"Not really..." She shook her head uselessly.

Suddenly Taehyung stopped dead in his tracks. Because Jisoo had been looking behind them she ran right into his back and fell down. The blonde was focused on something else and didn't seem to have noticed. "Wait! I hear something."