O n E|Help me please

^This also takes place in the second season^

Your POV~ "Your a useless piece of shit! No wonder your mom killed herself," my dad yelled throwing a bottle of alcohol. I dodged it and felt tears sting my eyes. My mom was in a terrible accident just three years ago and my dad now gets sober and takes his anger out on me. He came up and grabbed a chunk of my hair yanking it and threw me against the wall. I whimpered but luckily he didn't hear. He bent down where I was now weak against the wall. He took a strand of my hair and chuckled at me. "I want you to do us all a favor-" before he finished his sentence he yanked my hair and yelled, "Kill yourself!" He let go of my hair and kicked me in the stomach. He just grabbed another bottle of beer and went back to the couch. I felt tears start to roll down my cheeks as I slowly got up and ran to my room in pain. I closed the door and sat on my bed crying. 'Could life get any better!?' I thought to myself until I remembered what my uncle said. I took my phone and dialed Jim's number. The yellow phone rang and the other line picked up. "Hello?" "Hey uncle Jim it's me your niece y/n Hopper," I said. "Oh hey y/n! It's been a while since I've spoken to you. Your dad always denies my calls so I was wondering if he's doing ok since the accident," he said softly. "I guess he's fine but Jim..c-can I stay with you..? Please! You've got to let me stay with you! I can't stand it here anymore," I said as I felt more tears. "Would your dad be fine with it? I mean I'd love to have you over but schools still in and stuff." "He doesn't care..he wants me dead," I mumbled. "What!?" "Y/N WHO ARE YOU ON THE PHONE WITH YOU LITTLE SHIT," my dad yelled. I immediately told Jim to call me later and hung up quickly. I pulled my bed covers over me and turned my lights off. I heard my door slam open and my dads breathing could be heard. I heard him close the door storming off down stairs. I thought to myself, 'That was close. He never falls for it.'

~Skip to you getting out of the shower~

I dialed Jim's number again and he answered this time asking if it was me. I agreed and he started asking questions. I told him about everything and he said he would come to get me tonight. "Get your stuff together! Everything you have and want to take with you because as soon as I get there your going to get all your stuff and ignore your dad. Your staying with me now." "Okay I'll start packing now. How long will it take for you to get here because I wanna go," I asked. "About 2 or 3 hours." We agreed and we both hung up. I grabbed my suitcase and boxes that were in closet. I put all my clothes I wear the most in my suitcase, etc. I got a box and filled it up with my other important belongings. The other box I filled with shoes, makeup, and my hair tools. I stacked the boxes on top of each other and leaned my suitcase against all of it waiting for Jim. Since I was in only in shorts and a shirt I just put on a swear of sweatpants and put on a blue and white sweater. I slipped on my white converse and put my hair up in a messy bun and let my two strands of baby hair free in the front.

~2 hours lator~

I woke up to headlights blinding me and a sound of a cars engine. I groaned and got up groggy to see a police vehicle. I looked closer to see my uncle to step out of the car. He motioned for me to hurry and I gave him a thumbs and a "Wait a minute" finger. I quickly grabbed my suitcase and one box and quietly snuck downstairs. My dad was passed out on the couch and snored so loud. I quietly opened the door without a noise and ran to the car. Jim took my suitcase and box and put it in the trunk. "That all?" "No just one more box." "Okay hurry." I nodded and ran back in the house then stopped and snuck quietly up the stairs and to my room. I grabbed my box until I noticed my favorite stuffed animal. I sighed and put the box down and grabbed it along with one of my favorite hats. I grabbed the box again and looked one more time checking the room. 'Nothing, I'm good.' I thought I turned back around and seen my dad with a pissed face. "Where do you think your going," he said obviously drunk. "N-no where I was just taking this box to the basement." He eyes me and stepped aside letting me pass. I walked down the stairs still feeling his presence. I felt a shiver go down my spine. I looked behind me and seen he was a little far away from me. I ran until he dead legged me. I fell landing on my face. He climbed on top of me and yelled, "I want you dead but I still need you to cook me dinner you worthless piece of shit!" He punched my cheekbone making me scream in pain. He got up then kicked me about 5 times in the stomach. I yelped in pain crying now. He was about to kick me again but I closed my eyes tightly not wanting to watch. I was waiting until I heard a grunt. I opened my eyes slowly to see my uncle standing upon my dad. My dad was passed out on the ground. Uncle Jim looked at me and smiled. "Hey you ok kid? It looks like your cheek is bruising up." "Y-yeah I'm fine." "Let's get out of here." I nodded slowly getting up. I fell back down from the pain in my sides. Jim immediately ran by my side. "Here I'll carry you." He picked me up carrying me to the car. I smiled at him as he put me in the car. We drove off heading to wherever. I looked at him and said, "Thank you so much uncle!" He chuckled and said, "I couldn't let you stay there anymore kid. If I would've known sooner I would've gotten you." "It's okay uncle. I'm just glad I'm away from there," I said looking at outside.
Word count: 1148

•~Welp this is bad :') anyway it'll get better I promise guys!~•