t E N| swimming again

Your POV~
I woke up to me being shook. I fell asleep after Dustin helped me and now I'm about to punch whoever it is trying to wake me up. I sat up yelling, "What the actual fuck!? It's like early in the morning!" I noticed it was Mike and I felt my heart sink. "Oh..sorry Mike." "It's fine," he said smiling. "Why'd you wake me up-" I looked around and seen everyone up and seen the clock read "2:23 am" "Sorry But we were gonna go swimming right now and wondered if you wanted to go," Mike asked. "Yeah..just let me get changed," I said getting up.

I was on the back of Dustin's bike riding to the lake. Jane was on the back of Mike's and Max was on the back Lucas's. We arrived and I got off his bike looking at the moon shinning on the water. I took my shirt off along with my pants and stood there looking until someone pushed me. Before I fell off they grabbed me back and pulled me in their arms. It was Dustin of course. "Dustin you asshole," I said giggling. I realized Dustin was shirtless and felt my face get red. Mike, Jane, Max, and Lucas came over to us and we all stood in a line about to jump off into the water. "1! 2! ....3!" I jumped off but I was pulled back by someone. Everyone else were already off the little cliff. I turned around and seen some random boy? Wait isn't his name Steve? Behind him stood a two girls and another boy. "Um..hi," I asked confused. "Y/n? Y/n!? Where's Y/n!??" All I heard was Dustin freaking out and water splashing. "Listen kid, you really do like him right," he said. I nodded and he sighed letting me go. "What's your name," he asked. "Y/n," I said. "Okay Y/n, I'm Steve and I don't want Dustin getting hurt Alright?" I nodded and I heard running then wet, cold arms wrap around me. "Y/n! What the He-" he stopped and noticed Steve. "Steve!?" "Yeah, sorry I thought she wasn't in the right spot to jump." "Oh well, you guys gonna swim with us?"

Steve didn't stay since he had to go somewhere along with his friends and now al of us are at Mikes place wrapped in towels. "I'm so cold!" I ran around the room then seen tons of blankets. I jumped in it getting bundled up inside of it. "Y/n! Your gonna get those wet!" "Babe? Can you come out? I wanna cuddleeee," I heard Dustin say. "No i am now one with the blankets!" "Alrighty thennn." It was quite Then the blankets were torn away from me and Dustin was smiling at me. He grabbed me and pulled me out. He kissed my cheek then sat down on the couch motioning for me. I sat on his lap with his arms wrapped around me. "I'm tiredddd," I said yawning.