S E v E N|Why?

Your POV~
I left my house with El on the back of my bike with our bags. It was Friday and school was over for the weekend. Me and El could stay for the weekend but the only person that couldn't was Lucas. He was going to one of his family's birthday parties that was out of town which meant he wouldn't be back until Sunday night. Me and El made it to Mikes and we dropped my bike in the garage. We walked up to the front of the house and knocked. Mrs. Wheeler greeted us in and directed us toward the basement. We went down to see Mike and only Lucas? "Hey where's Dustin and Max," I asked. They shrugged as I sat down in the middle and El sat on the other side of Mike. "Should we ask them?" Me, Mike and Lucas nodded at Els question. Mike got his super com out:

Mike: "Hey Dustin? Max? Where are you guys? Everyone is here except you two. Over."

After a few seconds we heard Dustin but it was odd?

Dustin: "Uh..Hey Guys sorry. We'll be there. Over."

We all heard Dustin shush someone and we gave each other concerned looks at what he said.

Mike: "Wait we? Max is with you? Over."

Dustin: "Yeah..we ran into each other but we're almost to your house. Over and out."

I looked at Lucas and I know he was thinking the same thing I was. I stood up and said, "What If..HES cheating on me..what if Max is cheating on Lucas!" I felt tears sting my eyes and Mike got up giving me a hug. Lucas came over and said, "I agree Y/n." I was now full on crying and El came and gave me a hug not letting go. I sobbed into her shoulder until the basement door opened and I heard footsteps come down. I let go of El and seen Dustin and Max. I felt more tears start to come down my cheeks. I ran in the bathroom shutting it and sinking down on the wall crying. I can't look at him.

Mikes POV~
Y/n ran into the bathroom shutting it and we could all hear her crying. "Is Y/n o-" I cut Dustin off by yelling at him. "What the hell is wrong with you!?" Dustin flinched at my sudden action and looked at me like he was confused. Luckily my mom and dad went out for a little bit. "What do you mean," he asked. I was about to say something until Lucas yelled, "You and Max! You and my girlfriend Dustin! We know what you did!" Their faces for red and Max looked down. "W-we didn't do a-anything," Dustin said. "Friends dont lie," El said standing by my side death glaring the two of them. "We-were not lying," Max said. "FRIENDS.DONT.LIE!" I whispered to El,!"Go comfort Y/n." She nodded and left. "Why?" They looked at us until Dustin spoke up. "We didn't know what we were doing. It just happened." I rolled my eyes and I heard the bathroom door open. El came out with Y/n who had a tear stained face. I felt bad for her so bad right now. "I-I'm going home..sorry Mike." Y/n grabbed her bag going up the stairs until Dustin tried to run after her. I gripped his arm but he just yanked it away. He grabbed Y/n's Hand and pleaded her to stay but she just cried more yanking it away and yelled at him. She slammed the door in Dustin's face.

Your POV~
I hopped on my bike peddling as fast as I could away from Mikes. I looked up in the sky for a while then looked back down. A car was about hit me until I steered my bike to the side causing me to go down in a ditch. I winced at the pain I had everywhere and the person who I guess was in the car came down. It was Mrs. Wheeler! "Oh my god honey are you ok?? I'm so sorry!" "I-it's ok. I wasn't paying attention and I was in the middle of the road." "Wait why aren't you at Mikes?" "Oh I had to go home." "Oh well let me take you to my house to get you bandages real quick since it's closer." "No no it's ok." Before I could say anything else she picked me up and put me in her car. She grabbed my bike and put it in the back and got in. She pulled up to her drive way and carried me Inside. She sat me down on the counter and went downstairs? Mike came up running towards me. "Are you ok?? Oh my god Y/n! Let me go find the kit!" He ran back downstairs then came El and Lucas running to me. While they were asking questions I noticed Dustin come up to with Max. I felt tears come down and El got worried. Dustin ran over to me and asked questions but I ignored him. Mike came over and looked at my injuries. I had a deep cut on my arm. A bruise on my cheek. And cuts all over my legs. Mike dabbed alcohol on arm and I flinched. He wrapped my arm up and told me to sit down on a chair so he can get my cheek. I got up but fell down. My side was hurting like shit. I felt someone stab me over and over on my stomach. Mike put me on the chair and rose my shirt up. There were bruises and cuts. "How did it end up that bad," I asked. No one answered and Mike wrapped my entire stomach. After he got done with everything else  I got up. But fell back down on my seat. "Here let me help you," Dustin said. I pushed him away and regretted it. He picked me up bridal style and carried me down stairs. He sat me down on his lap on the couch and I blushed trying to get up. He had his arms wrapped around my waist. "Let me go!" He shook his head and Mike said, "Y/n your gonna have to stay here." I groaned and looked at Dustin who was smiling. "I hate you," I said. "I know. I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you beautiful. I didn't know what I was doing and I'm so stupid. So please forgive me?" I shook my head and he pulled my face towards his. He placed his lips on mine then purred at me. My face got hot and I almost started laughing. I held it in and he took notice. He put me on the couch and started tickling me. I started to burst out laughing saying stop over and over between laughs. Finally my body started to hurt and I started to cry and my breathing started to hitch making me wheeze. He stopped and looked at me worried. "Are you okay??" I shook my head and he held my hand sitting me up. "Breathe..it's ok. In..and out. In...and out. In...and out." My breathing was calm now and I could finally breath. "Do you have asthma?" "No..well..I did when I was little but it's gone now." "I don't think it is." I shrugged and told him to leave it alone. After a while he finally agreed.
                                                Word count: 1260

~•Did you guys watch the Sag award show?¿😭 They didn't win one flipping award!😭😭 Gawd I wanna go up to the people who won the award instead of Millie and David and Stranger Things and hit them and the people who chose the other nominees instead. Aghhh! Okay I'll stop now😂 I'm just pissed rn and I'm crying so..¿😂 Oh And Gaten was hella fine looking💕 as you can tell in the top picture💖 and HIS HAIR WAS sTRaIGhT?¿ ILoVEItBUtOhMyGOd😭❤️•~