e I G h T|Rain

Your POV~
I woke up with arms wrapped around my body and a head on top of mine. I knew who it was. I looked around and seen El and Max passed out in the fort. Lucas was passed out on the other floor and Dustin was passed out on the floor. Wait! Dustin isn't the one hugging me!? I noticed the skin color was kinda pale and I could see a black curly lock of hair. MIKE! I shot up landing on the floor. "Son Of a bitch," I mumbled. I heard a groan and seen Mike also on the floor now. "Shit, sorry Mike." He rubbed his head and said, "It's ok." "If you don't mind me asking but...why-how the crap did you end up falling asleep hugging me???" "Oh well you fell asleep then Dustin had to get up to go pee, so he woke you up. You got up annoyed and just laid your head on me and ended up falling asleep on me." I stood there but nodded back. "It wasn't that bad though," he said. I blushed and noticed he got closer to my face. "Mi-" I was cut off by Dustin grabbing me. He wrapped his arms around my waist and put me between his legs with his head on top of mine while he was leaning against the couch. (Don't take the position wrong please :') ) "Back off Mike, she's mine," Dustin said trying to make it sound defensive by purring. I laughed but Mike just rolled his eyes.

~

It was raining outside now and Mikes parents had to go to town while Nancy was "watching" us but she was upstairs "studying". I smirked and said, "We should play truth or dare!" Everyone agreed and we all sat in a circle. "Ok, I go first...all of you truth or dare?" Surprisingly everyone picked dare. "I dare all of you to go outside and dance in the rain," I said smirking. "WHYYY," Dustin whined. "Because its a dare." Everyone got up and went to the door opening it. Mike stood there until I pushed him along with everyone else. I stood in the doorway watching as they stood there awkwardly. Lucas started dancing weird along with Max. They both started dancing weird together. El grabbed Mike by the hand and started to just dance with him. Dustin stood there but finally danced weird. I started laughing until someone grabbed my hand. I grabbed the door but I was to weak. "C'mon dance with me," Dustin said. I stood there lookin around. "Hey you dared all of us..that means you too." I rolled my eyes but smiled at him. He grabbed my other hand and twirled me around. We ended up dancing until it started storming. We all went in and Mike gave us all towels. I wrapped mine around me cold. "We should watch ghostbusters!" We all agreed and got popcorn. Lucas turned the tv on while me Dustin, El, and Mike went upstairs to grab food and snacks. I opened the fridge smirking and thinking of an idea.