n I N e|Contest

Your POV~
"Hey we should play a game," I said smirking. Mike, El, and Dustin directed their attention to me. "Depends..," Mike said. "Okay whoever makes the worst drink gets to..come up with a new game," I said. "I GOT THIS," Dustin yelled excitedly. I laughed and El agreed. Mike finally came to a decision. "Alright but what about Max and Lucas?" I ran downstairs and got them. I came back up with them and told them what's going on. They agreed and we all got in a line. "Alright..we grab ingredients from anywhere BUT NO TOXIC OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT...3..2..1 GO," I yelled. We all ran somewhere where there was food. I got in the fridge grabbing all kinds of stuff.

~

Dustin's POV~
"Dustin wins," Nancy said looking like she was about to barf. We finally got Nancy to Judge after a while and I'm sure she regrets it now. "No fair! I'm sure mine was the grossest," Y/n said pouting. It was so adorable! I patted my hand on her head saying, "Maybe next time." She just glared at me. I hugged her saying, "Oh I know you love me Y/nnnn," I said playing with her hair. I heard her sigh and she hugged back. "Fine," she said and soon smiled. I stuck my tongue out at her and she did it back. "Alright Alright Love birds! So..Dustin what game are we gonna play," Max asked. I thought for a second then said, "How about girls have to do dress up contest?" "Were Not Eight year olds!" I shrugged but I noticed Y/n smirk. "Alright..if we dress up then..you guys have to dress up in female outfits," she said. "Yeah," El yelled. "Deal or no deal," Y/n asked with her hand out. I eyed her but shook it. "Who's the judges?" "Me, Lucas, and Mike are gonna Judge you guys. Then when it's our turn you guys will judge us," I said. "Seems fair enough but! You'll just end up voting for me, Lucas will vote for Max, and Mike will vote for El," Y/n said. "So? We get to see our girls dressed up don't we," I asked putting my arm around her. She rolled her eyes and said, "Fine." The girls left in a room to get dressed I guess while me Mike and Lucas stayed in the kitchen waiting. Finally they came out all dressed up. And holy shit Y/n looked so good in a dress. I stood up and yelled "I'm going with my beautiful girlfriend Y/n." Mike agreed with El and Lucas agreed with Max. Will who isn't here would've had to decide who. Now it was our turns and we had to go get changed. We ran upstairs going to Mikes room.

Your POV~
The boys came out in tux's. (What they wore at the snowball) I felt like passing out. Dustin was so adorable and looked hot. I felt something run down my nose to my lip. I touched it and seen blood!? Shit! I'm having a nose bleed! Gaten noticed me covering my nose and came over to me. "Hey you ok?" I nodded and he took my hand away. "Awe! Your having a nosebleed because of me!" I blushed and covered my nose again. "Here I'll take you to the bathroom." He took my other hand and took me to the bathroom. "Here let me pick you up." He put his hands on waist and pulled me up and put me on the counter. He got out a wipe and started wiping my nose. He was done and threw the wipe away and pulled me off the counter. "I'm not a five year old you know," I said smiling. "I know," he said and kissed me. I kissed back wrapping my arms around his neck until we heard, "OoO Dustinnn." It was Mike Lucas El and Max. He kissed me again and flipped them off.