f i V e|School

Your POV~ I woke up groggy as always and seen it was 6:09 am. I looked over to see El asleep on her bed. I got up and went to her bed and woke her up. She blinked at me and said, "Huh?" "We gotta go to school." She nodded and I grabbed a pair of clothes and went to the bathroom to change since all my makeup was in it. I slid on

This since I didn't really care about what I looked like today

This since I didn't really care about what I looked like today. I put on very light makeup and let my hair out of the braids that it was in from yesterday. My hair was super curly so I was satisfied with how I look so far. I looked in the mirror then remembered yesterday. I felt my face heat up as I walked out of the bathroom. I made eggos and just in time for El to come out. She was wearing

With white converse as well

With white converse as well. Her hair was still a mess. We ate until I heard my super com go off. We both ran in our room and turned it on.

Dustin: "Hey Guys are we still gonna meet at Mikes? Over."

Lucas: "Yeah I'll be there in 5. Over and out."

Mike: "I'll wait for you guys. Over and out."

Me: "Me and El will be there in 10 over."

Max: "I'm still learning everything! So I'll head that way now? Over?"

Me: "Yes Max. Over and out"

Max: "Okay, over and out."

Dustin: "See you guys there I'm leaving now. Over and out."

I turned my super com off and I looked over to El. "Hey El can I fix your hair?" She looked at and nodded. We went to the bathroom and I got my hair straightener. I straightened it for about 5 minutes then done. It was almost her shoulders and it looked good. She thanked me and I ran to dads room. I shook him and he looked around confused saying, "Huh? What? Something wrong?" I laughed and said, "No but can you take me and El over to Mikes after your done getting ready. Pleasee?" He hummed and said, "Oh right. About that Y/n, I got you and El bikes. I don't want you guys getting hurt. Their in the back." My eyes widened and hugged him tightly saying, "Thank you!"

~Skip to riding to Mikes~

El was on the back of my bike since she didn't know how to ride. After a while we made it to his house finally. I went around to the back and knocked. Dustin opened the door as El and I both came in. Dustin of course hugged me then winked. "Why wink??" I whined. "Because your my beautiful angel." I blushed and he just laughed and grr at me. I pushed him playfully and said, "You dork." "Oh! Y/n can I talk to you?" I nodded and he lead me over to a corner away from everyone.

Dustin's POV~
I have to hurry and make her mine before any one else takes her at school. Even Troy. Oh that would be great for us all if that happened. I looked at her and said, "Look Y/n..I know we've only known each other for about 3 days now but..I've developed these feelings for you..and I just want to know if you'll be my girlfriend..?" Her eyes widened and she nodded happily and she was very excited. I smiled at I could finally breath again. I hugged her softly and she hugged back.

~Skip to lunch at school~

All of us went outside to the football field talking until Troy and his friend come walking toward us. "Guys.." they were still talking. "Guys!" They stopped and looked at my direction. I felt Y/n grip my arm. I looked over at her and she asked, "Who are they?" "Bullies," I whispered. Troy approaches all of us and said,"Well if it isn't toothless, Frog face, Midnight, Zombie boy, and whoever the hell these three girls are. Hmm..how about that red head back there should be, Bitch since I've heard a lot. And this girl right here who made me piss my pants be, Bitch 2, and who might this be." He pointed to y/n who gripes my arm harder. He yanked her away from me and wrapped his arms around her. "I'll call you..mine," he said smirking. "No thanks I'm already taken." "By me," I added. Troy let go of her and looked at me. "Heh well I hope you don't mind if I.." he smashed his lips into y/n roughly. I felt anger rise in me. I pushed him off her and punched him right in the face. His friend pulled him away from us as I stormed off and away from everybody. 'I know she liked it. I know she did.'

Mikes POV~
I could tell Y/n hated it but I don't think Dustin noticed. He was obviously pissed. Dustin finally pushed Troy and started punching him until we all stopped him. His friend dragged Troy away as Dustin stormed off. "Well shit," I mumbled. I came up to Y/n and she looked at me with tears. "Go." She nodded knowing what I meant. She ran off towards Dustin as I went back to the group.

Your POV~
I seen Dustin just about to walk in the school until I grabbed his arm. He turned around and seen me. "You enjoyed it." "What? No Dustin I didn't! I only enjoy only your kisses and hugs. Your even to adorable for me. I love you so much," I tried smiling at him. He just looked at me and I hugged him tightly. He didn't do anything until he pulled me off of him and dragged me to his bike. "Your leaving your bike her and your coming with me." I looked at him confused but got on. We rode away from school and towards my house? He went around to the back of the house and stopped. I got off as he did the same and put the bike on the ground. "Dustin what ar-" he roughly kissed me and wrapped his arms around my waist. Without notice he slipped his tongue in my mouth. My eyes widened as he just explored my wet cavern. He stroked my leg just like last time and this kept going for about another minute. Finally he stopped and we gasped for air. "Now his taste is out of your mouth, and only mine." I blushed and we both went inside. He was about to walk in my room until I realized I had my dirty clothes on the ground. And when I say dirty clothes, my bra and panties. I ran after him and he just stopped in the middle of the room noticing them. I quickly picked them up and put them somewhere else. "Heh heh..sorry for that," I said nervously and felt blush on my face. His face was red and he just laughed nervously as I did the same. "So.."
Word count: 1193