e L E v E N|..wait..what?

Your POV~
Sunday passed and now it was after school. We were all at Mikes playing D&D and it was about 7:46 pm. We had to leave at 8 since school and we all hated it. Mrs. Wheeler came running down the stairs and I groaned then I was confused because the only time she'd come down the stairs is to tell us it was time to go. And it was only 7 something. "Hey kids, your all gonna have to stay here for the night. There will be a tornado happening here in a little bit so be prepared." I felt my heart sink and tears well up. I gulped as she went back up leaving us. I felt arms wrap around me and seen Mike hugging me. I rested my head on his shoulder as he patted my back. "Hey! Get away from my girlfriend Mike," I heard Dustin yell. I couldn't deal with this right now. "It doesn't matter! She's freaking out but you didn't take notice." They started going at it and I started to freak out more. I couldn't breath and started to get cry. I ran outside ignoring everyone. It was crazy windy and the rain was strong but I wasn't gonna go back in there.

Dustin's POV~
"I don't give a shit! You don't love on someone else's girl! Would you like it if I did that to El?!" "Dustin just shut up! Can you for once not fr-" "GUYS! WHERES Y/N," Will cut us off. I started to panic I searched around the room not seeing Y/n. I noticed the door was open and I ran out for the wind to almost knock me over. I seen a shadow and yelled. I ran towards it and grabbed their arm, hoping it was Y/n. She looked at me and I picked her up bridal style running to the house. I ran inside closing the door and setting her down. "What the hell are you thinking??? You could've died," I yelled. She looked taken back and my heart ached. I sighed and spoke, "I'm sorry baby..just please don't do that." She nodded and I kissed her forehead. The room started to shake and her breath hitched. I hugged her tightly while the lights started to flicker. Will handed me a flashlight in case then the lights went off. She hugged me tighter and I rubbed circles on her back. I turned the flashlight on and I could see her teary face. I pulled her in close then put my lips to hers. It was like the very first time I kissed her. I pulled away and she was starting to calm down now.

Mike's POV~
It was morning and Y/n was laying by me and El was in her fort, Lucas and Max were passed out on the couch, Will and Dustin were asleep on the floor. Y/n opened her eyes then smiled at me. I thought I fell asleep with El? I guess I thought she was Y/n, and Dustin thought Will was Y/n. I smiled back at her and tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear. We were very close and the sun was shining on her. She looked unbelievable. I couldn't keep it in anymore. I put my hand on her neck and pulled in, kissing her. She didn't do anything and went with it. I caressed her cheek then slowly climbed on top of her not breaking the kiss. This felt so right..but so wrong. I couldn't control what I was doing.

Dustin's POV~
I opened my eyes slowly and smiled knowing Y/n was still in my arms. I looked down and seen a head with bowl cut hair!? Will?? I looked over to see Max and Lucas asleep on the couch, El in her fort, me and..Will on the floor then Mike on top of Y/n kissing her. Wait! ...WHAT!? "Y/n," I yelled. Mike jumped off her and Y/n looked at me confused. "Wait..wha..you..I..I'm..conf..ugh..my head hurts..," she said mumbling and groaning. "Dustin I can explain," Mike said. Y/n closed her eyes going back to sleep and Mike was looking at me.

~{IM BACK BISHES! Lol I'm sorry😅 but anyway sorry I haven't updated in so long and sorry this was so short😢 but don't worry I'm working on the next chapter❤️}~