s I X|Swimming

Your POV~
"So.." "There's Nothing to do," I said. I looked over to Dustin and could've sworn he was smirking. "Follow me," he said. I followed him to the deck of my house where the river is underneath the deck. He picked me up bridal style and I looked at him as he walked closer to the edge. "Dustin..Dustin! DONT YOU FRICKING DARE!" Before I could say anything else he threw me in the water. I came back up and surprisingly the water was pretty warm. "You son of a Bitch!" Dustin took his shirt off and jumped off. The water splashed everywhere and he came back up smiling. "Oh your gonna pay," I said jumping on him. He took me off him and threw me in the air again. I went under water then came back up death glaring him. He smiled at me and I splashed water at him. Soon It turned into a splash war of course. I of course won. We got out and got some towels then laid in my room. I didn't need a towel anymore since I was already dried off but I couldn't get up. Dustin had his arms wrapped around my waist. I realized he was shirtless and I flinched and felt my face turn red. My back was to his stomach right now. "Hey you ok over there," he asked laughing a little. "Mhmm.." he looked at me and noticed. "Why is your face so red?" "Uhhh.." I couldn't talk anymore. He finally figured it out and smirked at me. He got up and got in front of me saying, "Oh you like this hot body?" We both bust out laughing but it was still awkward for me. He sat in front of me and cupped my chin. He leaned in and kissed me. I kissed back wrapping my around around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist and pulled me closer to him where there wasn't a space between us. He glazed his tongue across my lip and forced his tongue in again. He did the same routine as last time while I ran my fingers through his curly hair. We parted and I felt tired. I laid down on my bed with him on my side. "You tired beautiful?" I nodded and he said, "One more time." He kissed me again but it was just a soft and short one. I kissed him and tangled my legs with his then I rested my head on his bare chest. He had his arm wrapped around me. And I will never forget this.

I woke up and seen it was 3:08 pm. I yawned and sat up. I felt Dustin move and he groaned. He pulled me back down and rested his head on top of mine. "Dustin! It's 3:08! You have to go home!" He groaned but finally let go. He went and grabbed his shirt that was on the deck from earlier and his shorts dried. He grabbed his hat and we hopped on his bike riding back to school so I can get my bike. Me and Dustin's Super coms started going off and we heard Mike talking.

Mike: "Y/n, Dustin, where are you guys? You just ran off. Over."

Dustin: "Well that son of a Bitch at school ticked me off. Over."

Will: "Yeah you just left us. Over."

Mike: "Anyway, meet for a short campaign. We need to discuss things. Over and out."

Me and Dustin made it to Mikes and walked in. Everybody was already here as always. Max came and hugged me a long El. "Shit! How'd you get here," I asked. She pointed to Mike and I nodded smiling at him. We all sat down on the couches as Mike discussed his important "things" to us. "Alright, so I was wondering if we could all stay over here for the Weekend?" "This was all it was about," Lucas said a little annoyed. Mike and him went on until Dustin said, "Guys! Stop! Put all your shit behind you and Mike continue discussing." Lucas sat back down and Mike went on about it.

Word count: 698