Chapter 4

Previously

Do I like her already?

Quote for the heartbroken

A heart that's been broken is a heart that's been loved, Ed sheeran added in his lyrics... but my heart is broken and it hasn't been loved. :(

A/N: Here we go guys~~~ Please enjoy😘 I'm Also thinking about making a One shot Jungkook fanfic.. What do you guys think?

Y/N's POV

" Please!" I begged him.

"I don't know where he is, nor what he wants from me!"

He slapped me.

I groaned.

I'm bleeding now; My mouth is spitting out blood.

-----------Flashback-----------

Y/N's POV

Namjoon came back inside, and finished his food.

I went inside the room, and decided to sleep, I'm tired okay?

But right when I was gonna sleep, Namjoon barged inside my room.

" Come outside." He said seriously, and closed the door.

I quickly ran to the door, and went where ever he was leading me.

When I enter the living room, I see a chart that has pictures and locations on it.

He was walking back and forth.

" Sit down." He said with his pleasing deep voice.

" What's wrong?" I asked him worried.

He stopped walking, and faced me.

I can see him sweating, but why??

" I think someone might kidnap you." He said looking deeply in my eyes.

I widen my eyes. " W-What?...Who?"

He shrugged. " Kang Daniel."

Kang Daniel? I don't know who he is.

" His one of the people who wants to hunt me down, and ruin me. He doesn't have a grudge on me, but my father. He decided to pour all his anger on me." He said, while turning around; and staring at the chart.

"And so, I made this chart to figure out his next move, and his gonna kidnap you." He said, facing me once again.

" He is finding you right now, but I can't be exposed infront of him yet, and suffer all his anger. So, I created a plan." He said.

" What is it?" I ask.

" You have to let him kidnap you first." He shrugged.

" Go to the pharmacy on 3rd Stone road, By then, based on my calculations, he'll be there right on time." He said seriously.

" Once he kidnaps you, say nothing about me. Say that you don't know what I want from you, and where I am." He said, while looking deeply in my eyes.

I nodded.

Why do I always agree???

" By then, I would have followed you guys there. I'll do my research all over his layer, and save you later on." He told me.

"Okay." I replied then sighed.

" This is a Suicide mission. I want to promise you that I won't let you get hurt, but I can't knowing that promise would break." He said, and cupped my cheek.