Chapter 15

I guess no one reads this book anymore...

Jk.

But no one read my other book *Eclipse of his smile* Since it wasn't really interesting.

And I want to create a book that I'd love to write.

Anyways, Enjoy :)

---

Previously

Is Namjoon.

Y/N'S POV

"No Hyung! I can't do that." I hear a guy whisper yell.

"Tsk. You shy boy." Another voice scoffed.

I slowly open my eyes, finding a pillow in between my arms.

I sit down and adjust to the sun's light seeping through the window. I look
at the two men who were whisper fighting, they are now staring at me as if I was taking their soul.

"Uh.. H-Hi Y/N noona..." I hear Jimin say, Who I suppose was the one who woke me up.

"Sorry..I guess we woke you up." The other man, Taehyung, says.

I shake my head, "No No!" I insist.

I smile at them, "Why are you guys here anyway?" I raise my eyebrow.

Are they stalking me?

They widen they're eyes, caught red handed.

The two maknae's shake their head.

"It was him!" They say at the same time, pointing at eachother.

I shake my head and enter the bathroom.

I felt like my head was ripped off of me, when I realize I was just wearing the over sized shirt.

Wait, Where did my sweatpants go?

NO ONE'S POV

"It was your idea to go in here!" Jimin says to little Taehyung.

"I only wanted to see her without sweatpants! Namjoon Hyung told me he took them off because she was sweating, So I wanted to see!" Taehyung pouts at his Hyung.

"Aish you silly boy!" Jimin says and flicks his forehead, leaving the room.

The two boys enter the kitchen finding Namjoon eating breakfast, and using his phone.

"Namjoon Hyung! Why didn't you make breakfast for us?" Taehyung whined, Leaving Jimin annoyed.

"That's Jin's job." Namjoon says not looking away from his cellphone.

"What are you doing with that?" Jimin says peeking at his phone.

"Song Lyrics."He says smiling at the two boys, The two boys who jumped out of their seats and looked at his phone.

"Wow...It's beautiful Hyung! We should record that." Jimin says cheerfuly.

"For what? We're just going to keep it stacked up like the other songs." Namjoon pointed out, Which the boys agreed to.

Y/N walks in the kitchen, hoping to find breakfast. She is wearing the sweat pants to make sure the boys don't do anything stupid.

Y/N'S POV

The boys stare at me.

"Hello?" I wave at their faces, close to smacking their faces.

Namjoon blinks nonstop and speaks up.

"Breakfast is...Here." He moves a plate that has toast on it.

I give him a grin and thank him.

"Hyung! You told me it was Jin's Job to make breakfast!She should make her ow--" Namjoon covers Taehyung's mouth before he blurts out anything idiotic.

"We have to rob another Pharmacy at 9 pm." Namjoon informs me and stands up with Jimin, leaving me Alone with Taehyung.

"If you want to meet up with Jungkook, Do so now." He smiles and winks at me, when he sees my shocked expression.

How did he know that?

-----

"Hello?" I talk to Jungkook on my phone, while standing inside of the bathroom.

It's been an hour since breakfast, and I think it's time.

"Y--Y/N..Is that really you?"

"Of course it's me, who do you think it would be? Sponge bob?" I chuckle

He chuckle as a reply.

"I've missed your laugh."

His simple words bring shivers down my spine.

"Such a flirt." I scoff.

He giggles.

"Y/N...I miss you..I'm so sorry for leaving you. Please, Forgive me--"

I don't let him finish his sentence.

"Can we meet?"

TO BE CONTINUED

Another short chapter..I'm really sorry😂

But school started again, and I am seriously tired.

Anyway, I hope you guys keep on reading, and enjoying my book

And remember.

Prepare your butt.