Chapter 21 Pt. 2

Jjk ff or Taehyung ff?

Previously..
I hugged him

Y/N'S POV

My plan to make Namjoon jealous, was a success. However, I was not contented. I find it difficult to just ignore him, As he covers me from the five boys who are in shock. Looking at me.

I did what was best for my battle with Namjoon.

A ran up to Taehyung, and hugged him. Of course, regret held on to me. However, My plan must not be ruined by my mistake.

"W-What are you doing?" I hear Namjoon whisper. I smirk, due to the fact that I could sense his jealousy.

Taehyung, being the little troll he is, hugged me back. Obviously knowing my plan.

He squeezed me into our hug, making me uncomfortable.

Namjoon pulled me out of our embrace, and dragged me inside of the hotel.

Not long enough, I found us inside our room. And I? I was frightened. I have no idea as to why, However Namjoon was not making it any better.

"Why did you do that?" Namjoon asks me. I find it quite absurd how he asks me this in a frustrated manner.

"What was what?" I asked him, holding a clod glance.

"Why did you hug Tae?" He asked, Walking closer towards me.

I walk backwards to protect my sanity. Not that I thought he would do that to me. Well, at least not in a bad way.

"It is clearly none of your business." I held a brow as high up as I could.

Before I knew it, I was locked in between Namjoon arms. Back unable to move away form the wall attached.

The room became quiet, Only our respiration process was heard. Both angry glances taking over each other, deeply.

Soon enough, his face started moving itself towards mine. Eyes softening.

I close my eyes, and all I could hear now. Is my heart beat. It fastening every second, along with the butterflies going crazy in my stomach.

I felt his lips brush onto mine, and I knew what was next.

"Y/N Noona? Namjoon Hyung?" I hear a man call our names from the other side of the door.

My eyelids open as fast as light, while my ears hear Namjoon sigh.

Namjoon walks up the door, and opens it. It was Jimin.

His wave started moving slower as his brain processes what was about to happen, if he never interrupted.

Soon enough, He let go of his wave, and smile.

"Oh..I'm so sorry for interrupting." Jimin bowed.

Namjoon shook his head.
"Its okay, We weren't really doing something."

Ouch.

This is not the first time Namjoon broke my heart. However, This time is different.
This time I could really read everything.

He was hiding 'us'. He was disappointed. He was  about to give up. He was sick of this fake love.

TO BE CONTINUED

New phone~

I already created my new book ;)) Not yet published.

Happy BTS comeback💜

I'm so sick of this Fake Love.